13

"Knock, Knock."I muttered as I slowly opened Damon's dorm door.

"Good Morning."I greeted as I watched Damon pack his clothes.

"Running away?"I joked as I handed him his coffee before I sat on his bed and watched him pack his clothes.

"Morning baby."he said before he kissed my forehead.

"Where you off to? Without me?"I asked as I gave him a small smile.

"Chicago. Since the DNA test confirmed that JR and I aren't brothers, I'm going to ask my dad for answers."he explained as I helped him pack up his clothes.

"You crazy if you think you're going alone. You need emotional support, baby."I responded as I took both his hands and made him look up at me.

"You have that lunch with your parents, I didn't want to bother you."he admitted which made me shake my head before I placed my hand on his cheek before I kissed him making him kiss me back.

"That can wait, you need me right now. I'll join you."I muttered as I gave him a small smile which made him nod his head.

"Let me go pack up my stuff and I'll be with you, okay?"I asked before I pecked his lips a few times and left to go to my dorm to pack up my bags.

I entered my dorm room before I tossed my phone on my bed and grabbed my duffle to pack up my clothes, after I had packed up a couple of my clothes I made my way back to Damon's dorm.

"Let's go."I muttered before I held his hand, he grabbed my duffle bag and his before we made our way out of the dorm building.

"I'm driving."I said as he pointed to the fancy rental car, he gave me a look before he handed me the keys which I took excitedly as I unlocked the car and jumped into the drivers seat.

"Should I be concerned about your excitement?"he joked which made me kiss my teeth before I flipped the key before I started the car.

"I'm the best driver you would ever know."I muttered as I drove out of the parking and headed out.

"You are actually good."Damon said in amazement which made me roll my eyes.

"I am going to pretend you didn't say that. Can you connect my phone please?"I politely asked as I handed him my phone.

"Sure, baby."he said as he connected my phone to the car's sound system and the song I last listened to began to play.

After a certain distance Damon decided that we take a break at a petrol station so we could get some refreshments and he could drive this time which I didn't mind since I was quite sleepy and tired.

"You may not know right where you're going.
But I do, I do, I do.
And all the times you wasn't chosen.
Well I'll make it all to you
All of the feelings you are not showing
When your river is overflowing
It's the truth, I swear to you
I do, I do, I do, I do
I do
And all that you are I do."I silently sang along with my music as I sat back on the passenger seat and gently caressed Damon at the back of his head.

"show my love for you
Can I show my love for you?"I silently sang which made him look at me which made me look back at him with a small smile.

"Why do I feel like you're singing that for me?"he asked as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"No, you're just self centered."I joked whilst laughing which made him laugh too.

"I'll play you a song about yourself since you asked."I joked as I grabbed my phone and typed in the title of the song before I pressed play.