19

"I can't lose when I'm with you
How can I snooze and miss the moment?
You just too important
Nobody do body like you do
I can't lose when I'm with you
I can't just snooze and miss the moment
You just too important
Nobody do body like you do, you do."I sang happily whilst napping my pen on my notebook making Keisha and Cam look at me in disbelief.

"You can sing?"
"You do drugs?"

They both asked in sync which made me roll my eyes at them before I took off my airpods and slipped them back into their case.

"No, you don't see that familiar glow?JR has it too."Simone pitched in making a joking tone Cam look at me skeptically.

"You sure its not drugs?"Cam asked making me kiss my teeth before I threw my eraser at him with a frown.

"I can't sing SZA in peace?"I asked with attitude as I looked between them with my arms crossed.

"No."Simone and Keisha replied whilst giggling making me roll my eyes at them.

"Whatever. I am done with this task, I will see y'all at the alumni quad."I replied sassingly making Cam throw the eraser back at me but I caught it flawlessly.

"Oh, JR is rubbing his catching skills on you."Keisha teased whilst laughing making me playfully wave her off as I made my way back to my dorm to put my things on my bed before I made it out to the quad where there was a band playing.

I looked around for JR and finally spotted him on with his phone against his ear. I carefully walked up to him and waited for him to end his phone call, once he did he pecked my lips making me smile.

"Hi."I simply greeting making him look at me with his eyebrow raised.

"Hi?"he asked whilst chuckling.

"You complain about everything. Yeah, hi, Jesse. Hi Mani would be very nice you know."I replied with sass making him chuckle at me in amusement.

"And Hi baby or even Hi babe would have been appreciated."he retorted as he looked down at me with a smirk making me kiss my teeth.

"You want us to try again?"I sarcastically asked as I pointed behind me with my thumb making him nod his head I laughed at him before I walked back in the direction I came from before I rushed back towards him.

"Hey baby."I teased as I gave him a fake smile making him laugh at me which inevitably made me laugh too.

"Hey baby, how you doing? You look beautiful."he responded as he kissed my cheek a couple of times which made me smile hard.

"Thank you, you look handsome too. You are ridiculous."I replied as I took his hand and walked beside him.

"Since I have no tests or assignments left and I am done with Gymnastics for the season. I have nothing to do."I explained looking up at him with a small smile hoping for him to maybe suggest a couple of things we could do.

"Oh man. You got any ideas of what you wanna do until the semester ends?"he nonchantly asked making me look up at him with a playful frown.

"I'm teasing baby. After the homecoming baseball match. I am all yours."he replied whilst chuckled as he leaned down to peck my cheek but I moved away with a pout.

"I hope so."I muttered crossing my arms as I glanced up at him making him laugh at my childish attempt of being mad at him.

We walked in silence for abit but it was not uncomfortable silence since I was thinking about the phone call I had with my mom the other day, she suggested that I invited JR and his family to our Christmas Eve lunch and Christmas dinner.