23

"Hold on."I replied in frustration as I heard an impatient knock on my dorm room door.

"You better be the damn police."I muttered under my breathe as I carefully climb down my bed to get the door since I had been sticking up my Beyoncé posters on my wall.

"Hey baby."JR greeted making me smile up at him as I pulled him into a hug.

"You know better than to knock."I said as I pulled away and watched him close the door behind him.

"You could be getting dressed."He responded as he shrugged his shoulders and pecked my forehead.

"Wha--JR you have seen my body a couple of times."I giggled as cleared up my bed and placed everything on my study desk so he could sit.

"Yes' but with your consent baby."he responded whilst chuckling as he sat on my bed making me stand push him back onto the bed.

"Well aren't you chivalrous."I sarcastically replied whilst giggle as he pushed himself up to my pillow making me straddle his hips and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders before I placed my head in his neck.

"Problem?"he asked asked as he gently ran his hand up and down my back.

"No, no problem. How were the rest of your holidays?"I asked as I sat up and looked down at him.

"Good but I kept bouncing back and forth from moms to pops and that was alot, how were your holidays baby?"he asked as he took my hands and began to gently massage them.

"Good? I spent time with Doctor Brown and I actually started calling her mom. My mom has an issue with that but she says she does not mind."I replied as I took my hands out of his and placed them on his cheeks.

"You know what I was thinking about the other day?"I asked whilst giggle to myself as I gently caressed his cheeks making him close his eyes as he hummed in response.

"You were supposed to be my best friend sir."I giggled as I looked down at him with a smirk.

"Seasons change baby."he replied as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm a seasonal change to you?"I asked as I pointed at myself and looked down at him in disbelief making him chuckle.

"No,no. Baby, I was joking I meant to say that I was a friend to you because I wanted to respect you and Damon."He simply replied making me nod my head slowly.

"The day I first saw you was actually the day you met Damon. I remember I saw you walking away from your father who was surrounded by reporters. I wanted to speak to you but you seemed so tense and mad so I let you go. I tried to look for you but next thing I knew I saw you on that stage staring right at Damon. I encouraged him to get your number and so here we are. He used to ask me to help him text you at times."He explained making me giggle as I playfully punched his shoulder.

"You know, now that you point it out. You guys do be texting the same at times."I replied making him roll his eyes before he pushed himself up and sat up on my bed.

"I just want the New Year to be great, JR. No' problems with anything. If I could just stay in a vacation island with you the whole year I would be so content."I muttered with a pout as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a long hug.

"I have gymnastics soon too so I am going to be so busy."I muttered into his neck making him chuckle as he kissed my cheek a couple of times.

"Lets celebrate this New Years Eve together then baby. Just have one last day to ourselves before we are busy again."he replied as I pulled away and looked at him.

"Okay. Keisha is throwing a party?"I asked making him shake his head.

"Together as in you and I. Imani and JR."he muttered before he kissed my forehead.