34

"...Then mom and I went horse back riding, J. I am low-key glad my mom was busy at London otherwise I would have not had a great time with Doctor Brown."I explained as I struggled to slip on my tight tee while making sure my edges remained intact.

As I spoke to JR, who was seated on the office chair where I was accustomed to studying, I grabbed my lip gloss that was on my bed, applied it to my lips, and continued speaking to him.

"I am glad you enjoyed yourself, baby."he responded as if he was in a daze his response elicited a giggle from me as I slowly shifted my lips from side to side, making sure to evenly coat them with the lip gloss.

"Were you paying attention to me?" I questioned in amusement taking note of JR's absent-minded behavior and responses as I placed the lip gloss in my pocket.

"Yeah, I was, can you kiss me now?"JR desperately asked leaning in for a peck, to which I returned a smile and leaned down to give him a few sweet pecks on the lips, causing me to smile even brighter.

"I hadn't seen you in a week. This kiss does not even feel like it's enough."he hummed against my lips making me playfully roll my eyes.

"You should have said that before I got fully dressed, Jesse."I responded before I pecked his lips a couple of times and pulled away from him making him groan in response.

"I could always take this off," JR replied with an seductive voice as he rose from his seat and pressed me against him, showering me with soft kisses along my neck line. As we wrapped our arms around each other, I softly moaned in response to the pleasant sensation.

Suddenly, we heard a knock on my door, causing JR to groan in irritation and me to let out a frustrated sigh.

"This is why we go to my dorm room."he responded making me giggle at his frustration as I made my way towards the door and opened it standing there was a strange man whose presence immediately prompted me to raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"Good morning sir?"I politely greeted as I gave him a small smile.

"Good morning, you are Imani right?"he asked making me briefly look back at JR to see that he was already right behind me protectively.

"I am Imani, yes." I responded in confirmation of the man's question, looking back at JR with a glance to see his protective stance right behind me.

"I hate that we are meeting this way but I am Kaisa's uncle and I have not heard from her in about a month."he responded in fear which made my heart sink as I stared up at him in shock.

"Everytime I would ask her about her campus life she always told me about you. So' I assumed you would know where she is, do you know where she is?"he asked as he gave me a small smile when I shook my head at his question, his smile dropped as well, and we now stood before each other in concern.

Sensing the urgent need to locate Kai, I quickly offered a solution by retrieving my phone from my nearby desk and dialing Kai on it. Yet, I was hit with disappointment when I only got a busy tone for a response, indicating Kai was either busy or had purposely silenced her phone.

"She was not answering her phone. I have left many messages and she has not responded. I tracked her phone down and it says that she is still here on campus."he responded in concern making me sigh heavily as I nodded my head.

"That's good, campus is not that big so we can go looking for her."I responded making him nod at me with a smile.

"I will get a couple of the KEK members to look for her as well."JR offered causing the man to smile with gratitude. Without hesitation, Kaisa's uncle accepted JR's gesture, extending a shaky but warm handshake back as he thanked him for his willingness to help.