Chapter Two

Five and I were standing in his living room. He was looking at a painting that they hung up.

"Hey, I thought you wanted coffee?" I asked.

Before he could answer, we heard footsteps coming into the room. I truned around and saw Vanya standing there.

"Good to see I wasn't forgotten." Five said.

"Me and Hugo read your book. It was kinda ballsy all things to do, giving up family secrets."

"They hate me." Said Vanya. I felt bad for her. I understand why she wrote it.

"Well, there are worse things that can happen." Said Five

"Like what happened to Ben?" Said Vanya, lowering her voice. From what I know, Ben is one of their brothers who passed away when they were kids.

"Was it bad?" Asked Five, and Vanya nodded. Five sighed and grabbed an umbrella for me and himself.

It was raining and honestly kinda gross out. I stuck my hand out of my umbrella and drank some of the water that fell in my hand.

"Ew. Don't drink that." Said Five smacking my hand.

"What? I haven't handed anything to drink. My mouth is dry as hell." I replied.

Luther and Diego came out of the house without umbrellas. Luther held his dad's ashes. He opened it up and poured it out, causing the ashes just to fall.

"It would have been better with some wind." Luther said.

"Would anyone like to speak?" Asked a monkey. Five never said anything about a monkey, even one that could talk.

"That's Pogo, by the way." Five said poking me.

"Alright, good to know."

"Very well. Sir Reginald Hargreeves was a geart man. He made me what I am today, and for the alone , I shall forever be in his debt. He was a -" Pogo getting cut off by Diego.

"He was a monster." Dieog said as Klaus laughed at his words.

"He was the worst person and more of a bad father. This world is better off without him." He said.

"Diego." Allsion said.

My name is number two. He never even gave us names he had mom do it." Diego continued. I could tell Luther was getting pissed off.

"Look, you wanna pay your respects, go head, but at least be honest who he really was."

"You should stop talking." Luther said.

"You know you should be on my side number one. He had to ship you million miles away. That's how much he couldn't stan the site of you!" Diego said, which caused Luther to try and hit Diego.

Klaus put his hand in front of me and Five, but Five smacked his hand away. Luther and Diegos' fight started getting out of hand. Five pulled on my sleeve, pulling us back.

"Boys! Stop this at once!" Yelled Pogo. They both didn't listen.

"Alright, we don't have time for this. Come on, Hugo." Said Five.