Chapter Seven

An: So before I actually write this chapter I wanna say Hugo's powers are pretty much elevens from ST. Even the whole void thing :)

Me, Five, and Luther sat in the car waiting for Hazle and Cha-Cha. It was quite until Five spoke up.

"You know I never enjoyed it. The killing. I sure Hugo didn't either." Said Five looking at me. I nodded.

"Well since your back and if we stop the apocalypse then you won't do the killing anymore. Also I should hold the briefcase. Just in case." Luther said.

"Alright just be careful. We lived long life's but you are still a young man. Don't waste it." Five said patting Luther on his shoulder and looked out the window. A car came up to were we are.

"Here we go." Five said we got out of the car. I stand between Five and Luther. Hazle and Cha-Cha came out of the car with the cartoon mask. Me and Five walked up to them.

"Are the mask really necessary?" Five asked.

"So where is it kids." Said Cha-Cha taking off her mask and so did Hazle.

"Oh woah that's how you're going to start. You know we could just get back in the car and leave." I said pointing at the car.

"You two wouldn't make it half way there." Said Cha-Cha pulling out a gun.

"How are you sure. If you recall the brother isn't your average giant. He can crush your precious briefcase to a pulp. And Hugo could make you fly across the field with the flick of his wrist." Five said looking at me. I haven't really used my powers on people mostly just objects.

"He's right. You smashed a chandelier and he got back up. I am not sure about Hugo, we have only ever seen him more objects." Said Hazle.

"They might do something to us if we do anything. So how do we help each other out?" Said Hazle.

"We need to talk to her." Said Five.

"About what?" Asked Cha-Cha.

"That doesn't concern you." I said.

"Alright, just don't tell her about the briefcase." Said Cha-Cha walking to the phone booth.

"Fair enough." Said Five and we walked back to the car.

"So now what?" Asked Luther.

"We wait. It shouldn't take every long." I said leaning into the car.

About a minute gose by and I hear something coming down the road. I turn to see a truck coming to us.

"Is that her?" Luther asked.

We shook our heads no. The trucks passed by and Klaus was driving and Diego was in the passenger seat.

"What are they doing here?" Said Five.

"Shit! It's a set up!" Cha-Cha yelled.

The truck was about to crash into the car. Cha-Cha started shooting at us but was thrown back by the truck hitting the car. Luther put himself in front of me and Five. The shot never hit him.

We both came out behind of Luther and we looked around. It looked like time had just stopped.

"Neat trick isn't?" We heard a vocie and spun around. The Handler.

"Hello Number Five. Hugo." She said.

"Good to see you aging." Five said.

"It feels like yesterday I recruited you. But you were a little bit older of course. And good job on the age aggression, full us all. You even got Hugo to come with." Handler said putting her hand on my head and I backed away.