Chapter Ten

We drove back to the academy. Diego and Luther carried Allsion into the infirmary were Grace was. Five went over to put pressure on Allsions neck.

"She suffered a lack of breathing. She is loosing blood, I need someone to give her blood." Grace said.

Before someone could ask if I could do it I walked out of the room. I sat on the stairs and brought my knees up to my chest and closed my eyes.

I walk back into my house. I just got back from hanging out with friends and got some snacks for Miles and Ruby.

"Miles, Rub. I got some snacks for movie night! I hope I got the right chips this time." I said.

I didn't get a response so I checked up stairs. There were drops on blood on the floor. I wonder if one of them got in a fight or something. Miles didn't have football today so he could have gotten in a fight.

"Hey did you one of you guys get in a fight or something? Or a bike reck?" I said walking down the hallway.

The closer I got to the bathroom the more blood I saw. I paused at the door, scared to open it.

"Miles, Ruby this isn't funny, ok." I said.

I opened the door. I saw Miles on the floor his throat bleeding, he had a grip on Ruby like he was protecting her. Ruby had a open wound in her stomach.

I fell to my knees crawling to them. I put my hands on them, my vision blurry because I had so many tears coming out of my eyes.

"You know it's shame. I would have taken them, but they put up a fight." I turned to see a woman dressed to well.

"You can come with me. Stay with me and you might see them alive and well aging." She said putting her hand on my face.

"Get the hell off me! What the fuck is worng with you! You killed them!" I yelled at her.

"I didn't kill them. It was my-"

"Hey Hugo. Are you ok?" Five asked. I had tears going down my face because of that memory.

"I- yeah I was just thinking. That's all." I said getting up wiping my eyes.

"Well, we're going to go back to Harold's house to look around again." Five said getting up.

"Ok." I said and we walked out of the house to the car.

We drove to Harold Jenkins house and I was sitting in the front with Five. He kept looking back at me probably because he just found me crying like a baby.

When we got to the house Diego went in first with a knife in his hand. We went inside the house and everything was broken or messed up.

We saw the dining room and Harold Jenkins was on the floor dead, sharp objects sticking out of him.

"Jesus." I said looking away, Ruby.

"Hugo aren't you used to this kinda of stuff?" Diego asked.

"Diego I have had a rough day, maybe I don't wanna see this kinda of shit right now!" I said raising my vocie.

"Alright, easy Hugo. Maybe go stand on the porch and we'll come get you." Five said.

I walked out the door and sat on the steps.

"God what the hell is worng with me." I said leaning my head down and putting my hands on my ears.

Maybe if I got home sooner my siblings would still be alive. Seeing these body's are making this harder. I heard the door open and felt a hand on my shoulder.