Chapter Eight

Once we were both off the floor, Five took Allsion coffee and drank what was left of it.

"What the hell happened to you guys?" Allison asked.

"Irrelevant." Five said, throwing the coffee cup.

I handed Diego the paper that had Harold Jenkins on it.

"Protect Harold Jenkins. Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Said Diego.

"We don't know." Said Five.

"The world ends in 3 days, and he is the cause of it." I said, standing next to Five with our shoulders, pretty much touching.

"How do you know him?" Allison asked.

"Because the temps of time and space were going to send that letter out to those so-called psychopaths." Five explained.

"Oh yeah, I remember you two got drunk while the rest of us fought for our lives." Diego said.

"Why did they want to kill us?" Asked Allison.

"They work for our former boss. They monitor time and space as we know it." Five said. Everyone went quiet for a moment.

"What do you mean time and space?"

"You know how crazy that sounds?"

"You know what is crazy! We look like 13 year old boys, Klaus can talk to the dead, and Luther isn't fooling anyone with that over sized trent Coat. Everything about us is crazy." Said Five in a rush.

"He is right about that." Klaus said.

"But how are we supposed to stop the apocalypse? All we have is a name." Allsion said.

"That's enough." I said, leaning on the couch.

"Okay, well, how come I shouldn't have to go see Claire." Allsion said, crossing her arms.

"Because I think Claire deserves better." Five said.

"You know her name?" Allison said.

"Yeah, I would like to live long enough to meet her." Five said.

"And me too, if you wouldn't mind." I added.

"Let's get this son of a bitch." Said Allsion.

"You had me at Garold Jenkins." Diego said.

"It Harold Jenkins." I said looking at Diego.

"Luther, Klaus, you coming?" Asked Five.

"You guys go along. I still think this all related to why dad sent me to the moon." Luther said.

"Come on. You really going to make this about you and dad!?" Said Diego.

"Watch for threats. I don't think it was consensus." Luther said.

"Klaus?" I said.

"I...need to do something." Klaus said walking out of the room.

Me, Five, Diego, and Allsion walk out of the house to the car. Me and Five sat in the front while the other two sat in the back.

We stop at the police station and Diego leans up the front of the car.

"Ok, here is the plan." He said.

"Plan? Me and Hugo can just blink is there and grab the file." Five said as I nodded my head.

"No that's not how you-" I cut Diego off.

"Me and Five just did this yesterday." I said as Allsion and Diego looked at me confused.

"Our yesterday, not yours." Said Five.