Chapter Eighteen

"Hey isn't Lisa supposed to be at school?" Five asked suddenly driving back to Elliotts.

"Uh, yeah. But I think she'll be fine and I am pretty sure the school doesn't care." I said.

"I don't think anybody cares in 60s." Five said, he was driving slow. Slower that he usually dose.

"Five...what would happen if I brought Lisa with us to 2019." I said in a low vocie keeping my head down.

"I don't know Hugo. But we can't risk it she has to stay." Five said keeping his eyes on the road.

"Five she can't stay here. If her grandmother dies she is not going to have anyone here. They'll send to some crappy foster system or something, and I care to much about her to leave her!" I explained to fast and my voice cracking.

We arrived at Elliotts place but Five parked the and didn't get out, he only looked at me.

"Hugo...I am sorry. But if we bring her and something happens to the timeline, we can't risk it." Five said scooting next to me.

I could feel tears running down my face. I can't leave her, if she stays she'll lose her grandmother and me. I let out a small sob.

"I have gone soft huh?" I asked slightly joking.

"No, you just care about people around you. Maybe that's why The Handler put as my 'clean up man' as she puts it." Five said and he wrapped his arms around me. I chuckled at his response and wiped my tears.

"You...you should bring Lisa. It may fuck up the timeline but we have already done that enough. I sound crazy." Five said and I looked at him shocked, but I smiled.

I brought Five closer to me and kissed him. I felt his hands around my waist and he kissed back. I pulled away and Five gave a smirk.

"You know we should go inside before Diego thinks we died or something." Five said.

"Yeah, let's go." I said and we both got out of the car.

We blinked inside the building, Diego and Lila sat on the couch and Lisa sat on the floor.

"Where the hell have you two been?" Diego asked as soon as he saw us.

Five sighed and help himself to a cup of coffee. He stared explaining where we were and what happened. I sat on the floor next to Lisa who had a new pair of clothes on, she must have brought some with her or something. She leaned into my side and listened to Five.

"So, what you just let her go?" Diego asked once Five finshed.

"Well, Vanya has alot to process. She'll come around I now she will."

"What about the guys that went after her?" Diego asked shirtless on the couch as Lila repatched his wound.

"The Swedes?" Five said.

"That's what the assholes are called? They're Swedish?" I asked.

"That's besides the point. I mean how do we know they won't go after her aging?" Diego said.

"We don't." Five said.

"Any idea who sent them?" Lila asked leaning back on the couch.

"Oh I have my suspensions." Five said with a wide smile at Lila. I knew what the smile meant.

"But right now, our main priority is finding dad and getting answers. Casue everything eles depends on it." Five said sitting down on the couch behind me and Lisa.

"Which for the record, I found him already." Diego said.

"And then you got stab by him. Must hurt getting stab by your own dad." I said leaning into the bottom on the couch.