Chapter Twelve

I feel to the ground and my head hit the hard concert. I groaned to pain and tried getting up. I stumbled back and I looked around to where I was at. I was in an ally way but the building around me looked old timey.

"What the hell?" I said to myself.

I walked over the the building that was behind me to see if it was unlocked. It wasn't, so I unlocked myself. I have to walk up a flight of stairs.

I heard some moving around realizing someone lived here. I knocked on the door to see if they would let me in and I can get some answers.

"What do you want?" A man with brown hair and it was all over the place.

"Uh, I need-" I was cut off by him.

"You're that kid that just fell from the sky!" He said his eyes widened.

"Um, yeah. I just wanna ask some questions." I said and I stepped inside his apartment.

"Ok. What do you wanna ask?" He said closing his door.

"Well first, what's your name?" I asked.

"Elliott, Elliott Guessmen." He said.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Hugo Miller." I said and I looked at his wall that was covered in newspaper clips and pictures he took himself.

"Hey. When did people start falling from the sky?" I asked.

"Oh it stared in 1960. It was that one." Elliott said pointing at a picture of Klaus.

"Wait, what is the date?" I asked still looking at the pictures.

"Oh, it's September 15th 1963." He said.

"Holy shit. That means everyone has been by themselves for 2 or 3 years." I said mostly to myself.

"Hey Elliott. If I come here every other day with a few snacks or drinks or something. Will you give me all the information you have?" I asked.

"Uh, ok. Don't need some where to stay. It is almost dark." Elliott offered.

"Ok, thanks Elliott." I said I was tried and felt like I was about to fall down because of the shit I have been through the past few days.

Elliott let me borrowed an old shirt he had and he let me sleep on the couch. When I was looking at the pictures I didn't see one of Five. Maybe he just isn't here yet. I fell asleep.

I woke up to Elliott making eggs and biscuits. He made me a plate and gave me a glass of water.

"I have some old clothes of mine you can borrow. There all in my closet." Elliott said as he watch me eat the food as if I have never had food before.

"Ok, thanks Elliott." I said with food in my mouth.

I went into his room and looked in his closet. There was an old green flannel and some blue jeans.

"Alright I am going to go look for Klaus. He was the first one here he should be easy to find hopefully." I said and I walked out of Elliotts place.

I was walking down the street and I heard some yelling around the corner. I ran to see what was happening and I saw a little girl and four older boys trying to steal from her.

"Let go! I bought this for my grandmother!" Said the girl who had a shopping bag, which had medican.

I walked over to the group of boys.

"Hey! Let go of her. The hell is worng with you people." I said.

"Yeah? What are you going to do about it?" One of the little boys asked.