Chapter Eleven

Walking back to the academy we felt the ground shake. Me and Five looked at each other confused, that's when Fives eyes widened. He grabbed my hand and we ran to the academy.

When we got there the academy was demolished to the ground. Five looked up to the moon.

"God damn it!" Five said and we went to the others.

"The apocalypse is still on tonight." Five said.

"I thought you said it was over." Klaus said.

"I was worng ok. But when I got into the apocalypse the academy was demolished, the sun was up and the world was gone. And here we are right now. The moon is still up and the academy is demolished." Five explained.

"And this is the same headline on the newspaper I found in the apocalypse." Five said.

"It can be the same headline since this morning." Diego said.

"I'm confused." Klaus said taking the newspaper from Five.

"Then listen, Vanya destroyed the academy. The earth is still in one pice." I said.

"I thought Harold Jenkins was the casue, but he is the fuse.  Vanya is a bomb. Vanya casues the apocalypse!" Five said.

They all looked at him like he was crazy.

"Their are people down there!" Someone said from the helicopter above us.

"Regroup at the super star!" Luther said.

Five grabbed my hand aging and he blinked us to the super star. The others came and payed the man and he gave us bowling shoes. We all sat down at one of the lanes.

"We need to do something to stop Vanya." Luther said and Allsion hit in the arm.

"Allsion that might be the only choice." Luther said.

'She is our sister.'

Allsion wrote on her notepad.

"Allsion is write. Whether you like it our not Vanya is our sister." Diego said.

"Dad would have want this to-" Luther was cut off by Diego.

"I have heard enough of dad-" Diego was cut off by Luther.

"Dad risked everything to get us all back together." Luther said.

"I am with Luther on this one." Five said and I flicked his arm.

"Five that's your sister. You can't do that your own sister." I said.

"We don't really have a choice Hugo." Five said.

They all continued to argue about it.

"I have something that can help." Klaus spoke up.

"Klaus we don't have time for this." Luther said.

"Shush, let him speak. He saved my life today." Diego said.

"Wait, really?" Luther asked.

"Well kinda, but the real hero is...Ben." Klaus said.

It was weird, just the day before I could see Ben and now I don't know where he is. I tried focusing my eyes, and sure enough he was behind me and Five.

"Yeah, we don't have time for this." Luther said.

"No,no its true. He punched me in the face and saved Diegos life. Hugo can see him too!" Klaus said pointing to me.

"Don't bring Hugo into this." Five said.

"No its true! I can see Ben its kinda a new thing that happened the other day. I have never seen dead people before, so we think Ben is just special." I explained. Ben gave me a small smile.