Chapter Twenty-Two

Before you read this chapter, I just want to give a big thank you! I never would have thought this book would come so far. And I love seeing that people still put in it their libraries <3

When I woke up the next morning I found Lisa and Five in the kitchen. I got up from the ground and headed to the kitchen.

"Uh, good morning?" I said and Lisa's hair was sticking up everywhere.

"Lisa said she didn't want to wake you and wanted to stay quiet." Five explained with coffee in his hands. I smiled and patted Lisa's head.

"Here, let's fix your hair." I said and took Lisa to the bathroom and stuck her head under the sink. While I brushed out her hair Lisa asked a question.

"Can I come to that lunch your going to?" She asked as I put her hair up in pink tails. Five leaned against the door frame waiting for me.

"No, Lisa you can't." I said and she huffed.

"Then how come your going? You're not one of Fives siblings." She said glaring at me. I sighed.

"Yeah well, I need to be there so Five doesn't break down." I looked back at Five and he gave me an annoyed glance. "Now I going to change and then we leave. Don't get yourself in trouble." I said.

○○○

"Do you think they'll show?" Five asked as we headed to the address on the letter for Reginald. I was driving us there while Five sat next to me deep in his thoughts.

"Yeah, they'll show." I said.

"Even Luther?"

"He'd be kinda stupid not to." I replied "With all of his talk about branching out, he's never not going to show up."

"I hope you're right." Five said.

"I hope so too." I said keeping my eyes on the road while glancing over at Five every now and then. Five readjusted himself and looked out the window. We didn't speak for the rest of the ride.

○○○

When I parked I hovered my hand over the car handle. I looked over at Five before he got out.

"You sure you want me to come in there?" I asked. I am not family and I am sure Reginald was only expecting his 'children.'

"What are you talking about? Of course I want you to come in there." Five said raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I mean, I am not family. I sure your dad is just-" I was cutoff by Five speaking up.

"Don't let Luther get in your head, he was just stressed. Plus I need you in there." Five said, I smiled ans looked at him.

"Just in case you have a break down?" I said, referring to what I had said earlier. Five huffed and opened his door.

"What? Not funny?"

○○○

While standing in the elevator Five looked out to see if his siblings were on their way. He sighed and pressed the button to go up. He stuck his hands in his pockets while I looked down at the ground.

Last second a hand wedged itself to prevent the door from closing.

"Wait up." It was Diego as the doors opened aging. Following behind him was Allsion.