Question

Hello Readers, 

  It has been a long time since I have last written. So long, in fact, that it appears my writing is rather rusty. Not only that but I've discovered I have recently had a difficult time returning to writing. Not because I don't enjoy it anymore as that is not true  but because I have been pulled away from it for so long it feels as if I'm writing for the very first time again. Because of this I have wondered if I should even write again as I have felt unconfident in my ability to do so. To those reading this, I know many of you read Layla as it is an X-Men fan-fiction story and it was one of the most fun fan-fiction stories I got to write. It may seem ridiculous that I am even writing this but I opened this section in Layla to ask you-the reader-if you would like to read more stories written by me but also to ask if you-the reader who may also be a writer-has struggled with trying to find a way back to writing after being away from it for so long. I am sorry I have not written in a while. Unfortunately, things have happened this last year or two that has pulled me away from writing more, but I am trying to find my way back to it. 

As always thank you all for reading my fan-fiction story Layla. ^_^