Prologue: Sola Region, A new Start

One beautiful and peaceful evening here in the world of Pokemon in the Kanto Region. A beautiful woman in her late twenties with fair skin tone, long magenta hair, and sapphire blue eyes wearing a dark blue shirt and black pants was sitting inside a plane heading to the Sola Region. Now sitting next to the woman was none other than her five-year-old daughter Jennifer.

Jennifer has short shoulder-length magenta hair and bright amber round eyes. She was currently wearing a light blue with an Eevee on the front of it and dark purple shorts, as well as black boots. She also had a small book with Pokemon drawings in them, and she colored them.

Meanwhile, on the woman's lap was a scratch-cat Pokemon known as a Meowth. Meowth is a small feline Pokemon with cream-colored fur that turns brown at the tips of its hind paws and tail. Its oval head features four prominent whiskers, wide eyes with slit pupils, two pointed teeth in the upper jaw, and a gold koban coin embedded in its forehead. Its ears are black with brown interiors and are flaked with an additional pair of long whiskers. The tip of its tail curls tightly. 

The Meowth let out a quiet purr as the woman stroked its back while it was peacefully sleeping on her lap, curled up in a ball. 

As for reason, Jennifer was heading to the Sola region and was because her father was getting a new job as a new instructor at a Pokemon trainer school in the Sola Region. As well as the fact her mom has been thinking about leaving the Kanto region for a while now.

So now Jennifer and her mom were heading to the region to join her father since he left there early to start his first day at his new job. Jennifer was disappointed to be leaving her closest friend Lucas and was hoping to go on a Pokemon throughout the Kanto region with him in the future.

Jennifer looked up from her book and out the window next to her and could see multiple beautiful stars shining in the sky as a few Fearow flew past the window. She then turned to her mom, who had her eyes closed while rubbing the Meowth back.

"Goodbye, Kanto, and hello, Sola," Jennifer whispered as she laid her head against her mom's side.

She slowly closed her eyes as she drifted off to sleep for the long flight to her new home. The woman then opened her eyes and glanced down at her daughter, and smiled, lifting a hand and running it through her daughter's hair.

Meowth opened one eye feeling the back stroking had stopped, and looked up and saw the woman smiling at her daughter and smiled slightly to himself.

'Wow, Jessie, I don't know when I saw you smile. I'm glad to see you finally found happiness.' Meowth thought to himself as he drifted back off to sleep.

~~~~~

It was about five hours later as Jennifer slowly opened her amber-colored eyes to find herself inside of a moving car.

"Hm?" She questioned, rubbing her eyes as she looked out the window to see that they were passing a bunch of trees as the car was driving down a dirt road and saw that the sun was starting to come up.

"Your awake, I see, kiddo," A voice said, drawing Jenifer's attention as she looked down to see Meowth sleeping on her lap.

"Meowth, we're we?" She asked.

"Taxi kiddo heading to the new house," Meowth replied.

"Oh, so I slept through the plane ride," She said, rubbing Meowth's head. 

"Yep, kiddo."

Jennifer hummed as she let out a yawn laying back in her seat, diffing on back to sleep. As Jessie glanced from the passenger seat and smiled at the sleeping form of her daughter.

"My beautiful and precious child," Jessie whispered.

"She sure is Jess," Meowth said, glancing at Jessie.

"Oh, Meowth, you're awake," Jessie said, looking at Meowth, slightly caught off guard.

"Oh, don't mind, me Jess, continue to smile at your daughter. I'm glad to see you happy. You've only been this happy when you did those contests and continued to do them when we left Team Rocket."

"I might not have shown it, but I did have my moments of happiness just being with you two, but you're right; I haven't been truly happy until now," Jessie smiled, looking at her daughter one more time before turning her attention up ahead as the taxi driver continued to drive down the road.

After a decent amount of three hours of riding in the taxi as it came to a sudden stop. As they finally reached the destination, jolting Jennifer awake. The bright light shone on her face as the door to the back seat was opened by Meowth, who was now standing on her lap.

She stepped out of the car after unbuckling her seat and stretched her arms, taking in the sight of her new home, Dusk town, as Meowth hopped out of the vehicle.

From what she could see, Dusk town was a quaint little town nestled in a lush field of brown trees, and the outskirts of the town was a medium size river. Many of the houses she spotted had flowers in the yards and dirt pathway roads to walk on, surrounded by the beautiful grass in the town. 

Taking in the scenery around her, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Today was a new start in a new home.

"Jen, it's so great to see you, princess!" A familiar voice shouted; Jennifer turned to see a tall, slightly tan man with short black hair and amber eyes walking out of the house and heading towards her with a soft smile on his face.

"Yeah, father were here," She smiled back.

"It must have been tiring flying here so late and then another long hour car ride to the house," He said, running a hand through my hair.

"Yeah, it was, but I did fine having Meowth to keep me company along with mother."

"That, my princess," He said, looking around the area."Well, here it is, Dusk town."

"How do you like it? This is our new home?" A voice asked as Jennifer felt arms wrapped around her and looked up to see her mom smiling down at her with Meowth on her shoulder, looking around.

"It has a quaint feel to it, but I guess it seems like a lovely place to live," She replied.

"It's not our old home in Sunny town in Kanto, but it's definitely a wonderful place. Come on, let's check out the inside!" 

Without another word, Jessie grabbed Jennifer, hand, and the two finally went inside their new residence. As she opened the inside was a shiny Medicham. Using Psychic help, she put away some of the kitchen supplies in the packed boxes. The Medicham was her father's Pokemon, one of his very first Pokemon partners from his childhood home in Hoenn. 

It was a lovely house with a simple interior still in development from not fully unpacked and placed furniture.

"Jennifer, why don't you check out your new room upstairs?" 

"Yeah, I have some of your stuff I brought with me already put away and ordered you a new clock," Her father said, entering the house.

"Alright," Jennifer said, heading towards the stairs to check out her new bedroom.

To be continued...

Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed the prologue of my very new Pokemon story. It was an idea that came to mind recently of a fanmade Pokemon region.

I hope you enjoy this story as I continue to publish more chapters.

Thanks for reading this prologue and voting on the chapter if you left one.