Chapter 8: Farewell Guren Forest

The following morning Jennifer woke and crawled out of a medium-sized purple tent wearing a pink long-sleeve shirt with purple hearts and matching pants. At the same time, Diamond was still asleep inside her blue sleeping bag in the tent.

Soon as Jennifer was out of the tent, she pulled out a travel skillet her mother Jessica had packed inside her bag and started cooking omelets for breakfast.

"Meowth," Starla cried out as she yawned, looking up from her spot next to a tree, not wanting to be in the same tent with Diamond.

"Morning Starla," Jennifer said, placing a bowl of fairy-type food in front of her."One day I will bring you back to your old self, she said softly.

"That smells good," Diamond said, coming out of the tent wearing a light blue nightgown and knee-length dark blue pants.

"It's my mom's recipe for spicy breakfast omelets. hopefully, it's almost as good as her omelets," She said, placing two on a white plate and heading to Diamond."She also packed a couple of pre-made meals and snacks for my journey. "

"Thanks, I'm sure they're amazing," Diamond smiled while taking the plate."Let's not forget the Pokemon. Come on out!" She said, throwing two pokeballs, and out came her two Pokemon.

The first was a small green and white puppy compared to the one they saved yesterday from Robert and Anna.

Jennifer took out her pokedex and scanned the puppy.

"Folipup, The Puppy Pokemon. A grass type. Foilpup are very friendly and enjoys being petted by its trainer as encouragement. They tend to live in packs in the forest, led by the toughest of the pack. Despite their friendly nature, they take training seriously and are often aggressive when their pack is in danger. "

The second Pokemon is an orange and yellow chimpanzee with a swirl of fur at the top of its head and a flaming tail jumping up and down.

"Chimchar, The Chimp Pokemon. A fire-type Pokemon. Its rear end is fueled by gas made in its belly. Even rain can't extinguish the fire. It is very agile. Before going to sleep, it extinguishes the flame on its tail to prevent fires. This Pokemon is native to the Sinnoh Region."