Chapter 2: Meeting the Starter Pokemon

Jennifer was currently walking down the dirt path heading towards Professor Osage's lab with a wide smile on her face.

'Yes, I finally get my starter Pokemon and can begin my Pokemon journey. I still miss my old friend Lucas, but it been great living here.' She thought as her eyes scanned around the town, watching the few kids in town running around playing early in the morning.

Jennifer chuckled to herself as she thought about her little brother's hyperactive energy with his friends.

~~~~~

After a pleasant and relaxing nine-minute walk from her house, she arrived at a large rectangle tan painted building with an orange curved roof and a double door on the front. Next to it was a small rectangle side that read 'Professor Osage's lab.'

"I made it. Hopefully, Damon and Roy haven't gotten their Pokemon yet," Jennifer said as she was in the doors and entered the lab but didn't realize that someone was in front of her and ended up bumping into that person.

The person she bumped into was a normal pale skin red-eyed boy with short spiky black and white hair. He wore a latter black jacket over a red shirt with a white Pokeball shilloute. He also wore red and white pants with a chain on his left side. To finish it off, he had black sneakers. It was none other than Damon, her least favorite person in this town.

"Hey, watch where you are going... Uh, if it isn't Jennifer," Damon said with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Wipe that annoying smirk off of your dumb face," Jennifer said, rolling her eyes at him.

"Geez, both of you, it's too early for this arguing," A short lavender hair boy with peach skin tone and violet eyes said, walking into the lab wearing a brown hoodie and ripped blue jeans. He also had on blue and black high-top shoes.

"Roy, correct besides, you shouldn't be fighting on such an important day in your lives," An female voice said, gaining the attention of the three ten-year-old kids.

A tall female walks into the lobby wearing a lab coat over a peach shirt and white skirt. She has long lavender hair and violet eyes.

"Professor Osage, Mom, Osage," The three ten years old greeted as they saw the Professor walk into the lobby.

"Good morning. You three follow. It's about time for you to receive your starter Pokemon," She said with a kind smile as she led them to the back room, where there was a ton of different technology equipment.

However, at the end of the room, there was a table with some glass cases with three pokeballs inside. One Pokeball had flames at the top, and the button and the bottom was white. The other one was able Pokeball with a bubbly look to it. Meanwhile, the last one is a green Pokeball with a small pink flower symbol on it.

Professor Osage walked over to the table and pushed a button making the glass case open up before she turned her attention back over to the kids."These three pokeballs contain the three starter Pokemon of the Sola region. You may choose from any of the three. I will introduce you to them, and then Jennifer will choose her Pokemon first."

"Hey, why her? I was the first person here, unlike your son, who lives right across from the lab," Damon said in an annoyed tone.

"Damon, you might have been first, but Jennifer is going first, as they say, ladies first," Professor Osage said."Now then, let's begin. First, we got Sauflora, a grass type," She said, picking up the green Pokeball and throwing it.

Out came small bipedal dinosaur-looking Pokemon. It had green skin except it under the face and upper belly, which had a salmon color to it. It has round brown eyes with black pupils with a hint of white, sharp purple and green wings on its back, and a small amount and nose. It has a slightly green and purple tail that curves upper wards with the underbody of the tail. However, was yellow and had three to two sharp salmon claws on his hands and feet.