Chapter 18: Pokemon Poacher Drew

"Now hand over the Solan Ekans and while you are at it the Solan Meowth," The poacher said.

"Why are you hurting this poor pokemon like this and why should we hand over a Pokemon that belongs to our friend," Diamond said.

"Like I care about this weak Pokemon or if this Meowth belongs to anyone, all that matters is the price for Dragon-type Pokemon in the market like Solan Ekans who is a Poison and Dragon-type, and the price for Fairy types is just as great. I will hurt this Totodile as well for freeing Ekans after it stole my keys!" The poacher stated.

Roy's eyes trailed down at Jennifer as she fell to her knees unable to move as she stared at the Pokemon in front of her.

'This is good she froze. I guess she still suffering from trauma like Starla.' Roy thought looking at Jennifer.

"That won't be happening go Solrock!" Oswald said sending out a Solrock.

"That right and I doubt Jennifer let you take her Meowth freely," Diamond said glancing at Jennifer who wasn't moving."Let's go Chimchar!" She said sending out her Chimchar.

"Meowth!" Starla cried out growling at the poacher and looked back at Jennifer and claw at her leg in annoyance.

"Huh?" Jennifer questioned looking at Starla and saw her growling with her back hunched.

"Jen you need to snap out of it unless you want Starla to be poached!" Roy shouted.

Jennifer's head snapped up and over at the poacher and narrowed her eyes. "You're not taking my Solan Meowth. Starla use Swift!"

"Chimchar use Scratch and support Starla!" Diamond said.

"You think you brats can defeat me? No way Dodge and then use Sludge Bomb on that weak fire Pokemon!" The poacher commended.

Starla and Chimchar's attacks were easily dodged by Beeflak who then uses Sludge Bomb on Chimchar hitting him to the ground.

"Chimchar!" Diamond said worried.

"Solrock bring Chimchar to safety, " Oswald said.

Solrock eyes glowed as it lifted Chimachar in the air bringing him away from the battle and safely over to Oswald.

"Now to finish you and take that Meowth," The poacher said looking at Starla."Flamethrower!"

"Bee!" Beeflax cried out lifting its cannon arm up and blasting Starl with a powerful flame and sending her flying back and sliding across the ground.

"Starla come on don't let that bug take you down!"Jennifer commanded clenching her fist and glaring at the bee in front of them.

Starla started to stand up d glance back at Jennifer seeing the determination in her eyes as she suddenly let out a loud cry as a large purple ball formed from her mouth and hit Beeflak sending it crashing into the cave wall.

"No way that was Shadow Ball!" Roy said impressed by Starla's new move.

"Alright Starla finish this off with another Shadow Ball!" Jennifer command.

"Meow!" Starla cried out knocking out Beeflak with a final Shadow ball.

"No way! I lost to some little girl!" The poacher shouted annoyed.

"Thanks, Roy for snapping me back to myself," Jennifer said smiling at her best friend.

"No problem," Roy said giving a thumbs up.

They then heard the sound of a motorcycle and saw Officer Jenny on her motorcycle and handcuffed the poacher before he could escape, and turned her attention to Jennifer and the others.