Chapter 15: Meeting Bluebell & New Traveling Partner

After a good night's rest from yesterday's Pokemon Contest, Jennifer, Diamond, and Roy are now heading out of Sunēkuuddo City to make it their way toward the location of the next Gym and Pokemon Contest," The narrator said as Jennifer, Starla, Diamond, and Roy are seen leaving the city.

"Hey, wait on up!" A familiar voice called out.

The three turn around along with Starla to see Oswald running ther way.

"You again, what begins you?" Roy asked.

"You're heading out now, aren't you?" Oswald asked.

"That's correct. We are heading to Hollowstone Cave," Diamond said.

"Why do you ask?" Jennifer asked, placing a hand on Starla, trying to calm her down since she was getting uncomfortable by Oswald's presence.

"I was wondering if I could join you," Oswald said."I'm training to be a Pokemon Doctor like my family and have been thinking I will get more experience by traveling, and meeting you three seems fun to join you," He explained.

"That's fine with me," Roy stated.

"You seem like a nice guy to me, so I'm ok with it as well," Diamond said."What about you, Jen?" She asked, looking over at Jennifer.

Jennifer looked up at Oswald and stared at him intensely, making everyone look at her as she continued to stare at him, not saying a single word.

"Well, what do you say, Jenny?" Roy asked, trying to break the awkward silence.

"You can come with us, Oswald," Jennifer said."I don't feel any bad intentions from you, but Starla, on the other hand, won't accept you quickly, so I advised that you be careful," She said, petting Starla's head.

"Meow," Starla growled, glaring at Oswald.

"I understand she doesn't trust humans?"

"Not since Pokemon Hunters attacked her. She wasn't as comfortable with me at first, but she opened up again to me, somewhat, Jennifer said.

"Alright, now that we settle, come on, we have a cave to get to," Roy said.

"That's right. Let's, get through Route 3 before it gets dark," Diamond said.

"Relax, we have pretty of time. It is only a little bit after 8 in the morning," Jennifer stated.

'Jennifer correct. We should be there through here with pretty of sunlight left," Oswald said.

"Starla comes on," Jennifer said, signaling for Starla to move away from Oswald.

"Meowth," Starla cried out, walking next to Jennifer.

~~~

"Croling!" Ace cried out, flying in the air above a large group of trees.

"Ace Aireal Ace!" Jennifer called out.

"Crow!" Ace cried out as his body was surrounded by a white aura flying straight toward a target on a tree.

"Go, Ace!" Diamond cheered.

"You can do it!" Roy said.

"Croling!" Ace cried out as he lost control and hit the ground hard.

"Ace!" Jennifer yelled, running over towards Ace.

"It looks like an injured leg to me," Oswald said, removing his bag and treating Ace's leg.

"Meow!"