Chapter 20: Diamond's Electric Encouter

"Last, time Jennifer discovered a fossil in Hollowstone and now she and the gang were getting close to the exit," The Narrator said as the four trainers were seen walking toward a bright light shining through a large opening and exited the cave.

"The map says that Xanwood town is just past route 4," Roy said checking the map on his Pokepod. "However there is a small tow before it that will be a good idea to stop and stock up on a few more supplies."

"I agree it would be a good idea to stock up on a few more medical supplies," Oswald stated.

"Yeah especially after using some medication after dealing with that Pokemon hunter," Diamond commented."Hopefully, we don't run into another guy like him."

"I have a feeling we will be dealing with people hurting pokemon since this journey started like those two back from Guren forest," Jennifer said.

"Meow," Starla agreed.

"True," Diamond said.

"The world is full of all kinds of people sadly that means criminals included," Roy commented with a sigh.

***

The group was now stopped in a clearing as they decided to take a break for lunch.

"I would say it about lunchtime after leaving that cave and making it to route 4 and going on for another hour after getting out of Hollowstone cave!" Oswald announced.

"I am sure the Pokemon are getting hungry especially when we didn't take much of a break back in the cave," Jennifer said stroking Starla's head before reaching for her pokeballs and sending out her Pokemon.

Sending out Starfire the Flacub, Ace the Croling, Sage the Treecon, Mitten the Bunluv, and Sly the Solan Ekans.

"Alright everyone lunch is coming up!" Jennifer announced as her Pokemon cried out happily.

"You guys come out as well my friends!" Roy called sending out his Pokemon Sauflora and Solan Aipom.

"Sau! Aipom!" They cried out happily.

"Let's not forget you guys, " Diamond said smiling in sending out her Chimchar and Foilpup.

"You join us as well!" Oswald said sending out his three Pokemon.

"Me and Roy will get the makeshift set and ready for lunch," Jennifer said."Starla you play with the others," She said gently stroking Starla's head.

"Then I will cook lunch and Diamond can keep an eye on the Pokemon," Oswald said glancing at Jennifer's prankster Flacub.

"I make sure everyone stays out of trouble," Diamond said going over toward the Pokemon playing.

"Well now that everyone has a task let's get to work," Roy said as he took off his backpack pulled up a black bag, and opened it revealing a red-folded table."Time to get this table set up glad my mom packed this so I never had to eat on the floor neither did my friends if I began traveling in a group."

"I'm not surprised she thought of this," Jennifer said as she and Roy unfolded the table and placed it under a nice shady spot.

Roy nodded in agreement as they adjusted the bench seats on the table before grabbing a white cloth and placing it on the table neatly. While doing that Oswald began cooking soup for lunch a Diamond kept busy with the Pokemon. Jennifer grabbed the cups and put them on the table.