Chapter 22: Jennifer's Determination

Hey everyone sorry it has been a while since I updated this story. I have been busy studying for a Math exam and as soon as I had free time once I was done taking my exam. It took a bit to get the flow of writing the next. However, I finally got the flow of my plans for the next chapter so it is finally here.

Now onto the chapter!

****

"Last time Jennifer and the gang were enjoying a lunch break. However when Diamond's newly captured Praichu Sanders off.  She and Oswald search for her and encounter a Chamander belonging to named Lucas from Kanto who turns out to be an old friend of Jennifer's from Kanto.  The gang after saying bye to Lucas is now continuing the path through route 4," The narrator said as the four trainers are seen walking down the path with Starla walking alongside Jennifer.

"Wow, that's so beautiful," Diamond said with a large smile as she saw a lovely field of flowers near a random building with a yellow roof that resembled a house.

"Especially the way they shine with the sunlight on them," Jennifer said.

Suddenly a shadow soared past above their heads.

"Hey, what was that?" Jennifer asked pulling out her pokedex.

[Aerodactyl,  the Fossil Pokemon.  It's a Pokemon that roamed the skies in the dinosaur era. Its teeth are like blades.]

She then put her Pokedex away after scanning the Pokemon that flew by above them.

"Hey there someone riding on it back," Roy stated as the four trainers noticed someone holding onto the Aerodactyl's neck.

"Who is that?" Jennifer asked as the Aerodactyl landed in the field of flowers and saw a woman with blonde hair wearing a black and white uniform get off the Aerodactyl and glance at an older around thirteen-year-old boy with curly ginger hair down to his neck and blue eyes. The boy was wearing a red jacket and dark green cargo pants and was sitting on a chair painting a picture on a canvas. However, next to the boy was a tall rabbit with cream fur and blue eyes, and long ears down its back with a red flower on the right ear. It was wearing a pink ballerina outfit stopping before ot feet.

"I don't know but something telling she not a good person, " Oswald commented.

"Go!  Houndoom!" The blonde woman said sending a black canine Pokemon.

"Houndoom Body Slam!" The blonde commanded

"Hound!" Houndoom cried out as ot slammed into the boy and knocked him to the ground.

"We have to help him," Diamond said worriedly.

"Let's go, " Jennifer said as she ran over with Starla close by her side and Roy, Diamand, and Oswald following after her.

"Now I will take your Lumieria, " The blonde woman said holding up a black tulip

"Lumieria teleport, " The boy commanded.