Chapter 6: Meeting Diamond

Jennifer was currently walking towards the Pokemon Center carrying her newly obtained egg from her father.

"I wonder what's inside of Pokemon egg," She said, looking down at the egg.

After a ten-minute walk from the Pokemon school, she arrived at the Pokemon Center and walked inside through the automatic doors feeling the cool air brush against her face.

"Hello, welcome to the Pokemon Center," A woman with fair skin and dark pink hair greeted."How can I help you today?" She asked.

"Hello, Nurse Joy. Could you please heal my Pokemon and exam my Pokemon egg," Jennifer said.

"Yes," Nurse Joy said, ringing a bell.

After a few seconds, a bipedal fox-looking Pokemon. They had purple fur except for under their face, neck, and part of the belly, which was white. They had round golden eyes with black pupils, pointed purple ears with pink inside, and a small black nose. They had a thick puffy purple tail and a hint of white on the paws. They were wearing white hats with pink crosses on the front.

Jennifer pointed her pokedex at them

"Psycox, The healing Fox Pokemon. A Psychic type.  This Pokemon can sense the painful emotions of a sick or injured Pokemon with its psychic abilities. It kindly uses its aura to heal other Pokemon and has often used it to treat people as well. They are known as loyal assistants to Nurse Joy in the Sola Region."

"Cox," The Psycox cried out, pushing a tray with indents for six pokeballs and a larger one for an incubator.

"Alright, here we go," Jennifer said, placing her errand three pokeballs on the tray.

"Psycox," It cried, pushing the tray back toward the exam room.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" Nurse Joy asked.

"Yes, I want to register for the Pokemon League," Jennifer replied.

"I can do down, but I will need your pokedex," Nurse Joy said.

"Here," Jennifer said, giving her pokedex to Nurse Joy.

Nurse Joy took the Pokedex and entered it into the computer slot. A few minutes later, a picture of Jennifer appeared on the screen next to her name and hometown.

"You all registered to go, Jennifer," Nurse Joy said, giving back Jennifer her Pokedex."Here is your badge case, and you must earn eight badges to enter the pokemon League," She said, giving her a white a, red square case with a Pokeball logo.

"Here is your badge case, and you must earn eight badges to enter the pokemon League," She said, giving her a white a, red square case with a Pokeball logo