2

I open my eyes in a white room. I am facing the white ceiling, the room have window and a glass sliding door.

As I felt some pain in my wrist. I can't see much because I am just lying on a bed. As I just saw machines their in room.

"hospital...?" i said in a faint voice. I was in university's basement... how I came here in hospital..

As my eyes lean on couch. I saw someone is their sleeping or just pretending but I can't see clearly because I don't have my glass nor my eye lens.

"y/n..." he stood up from couch and walked to me. Its hobi oppa. He sat beside me on a stool. He touched my forehead.

"your fever is low now....!" he sighs and peak my hands. He is still helding my hands.

"hobi oppa.... how I came here....?" i said trying to sit. He helped me.

"wait... I will call that man who bring you here and informed us...!" he stood up and walked out from the room. He came inside with a tall man but he is in mask.

"who are you....?" i said in a very low voice.

"I am chongson....!" he replied.

"and where you fine me...?" i questioned.

"umm... I just saw you running at the back of Seoul University... what are you doing their at night....?" After answering he questions back to me.

"thank you....!" I said with a smile.

"jimin is at home... he don't know anything...!" hobi whispered seeing my sad face.

"I know... its just I want to talk to him...!" I said pouting.

"y/n I will tell him just you get well first....!" he sighs and sat back on couch.

"take rest...!" the mask man walked out from the room. As I just close my eyes. A voice touched my eardrums. I flinched and open my eyes.

"what is this voice oppa....?" i asked from him. The voice is growing louder. As I just remove the niddle from my wrist.

I stood up slowly and open the glass sliding door. Hobi tried to stop me but he is just didn't able. As I step out from the room.

A man... he is big... blood was dropping from his mouth and teeth. His teeth is bloodied. Lips is totally blue. Black, blue and purple veins is almost popped out from his body. Eyes is white and almost popped out. His skin is looks pale and greenish yellow. His body is unshaped and joints is curved. He ran to me groaning. I am just processing what is just happening to me...? Its a movie or real. As just a bullet passes by my ear and just I saw a hole in the middle of his forehead. He fall on floor and blood was flowing from his head. So close....!

As I get pulled my someone back in my hospital room. Door closed behind my back. I even can heard bangs on the door.

"you have gun....!" I said looking at him.

"I just.... get it by guard...!" chongson answered.

I walked to hobi oppa. He was standing in a corner. I heard a painful and sharp voice. Who is it...? And what is this happening...? I cover my ears with my hands.

"what happen shiny....?" hobi looked at me.

"oppa please tell me what is this happening outside...? who's voice is this....?" i said still my hand on my ears.

"guys first let's go from here....!" chongson made his way to me.

"but what is happening here....?" i raised my voice jerking my hands from my ears. The bags get loud.

"y/n first keep quiet.... i will tell you later..." chongson murmured. He made his way to the bed and garb the bedsheets and the curtains.

I made a rope and just hang it down by the window. What is he trying to do...?

"y/n climb down...." As hobi oppa also said same. I did. I was standing in the backyard of hospital. As they also climb down after a while.

"let's go by my car. Mine is here at the side of road...." Chongson said and pulled us out from the backyard. As just... just we sit in the and a loud sound can heard.

it's the hospital is burning with high flames. How...? Hobi oppa start the car as we just reached at mension after half of an hour. As chongson is still wearing his mask. I stromed inside the house.

"y/n..." jin oppa walked to me from dinning table.

"why you're in patient's dress....?" joonie questioned.

"umm..." he cut me off.

"answer me...! what happen....?" he questioned again.