19

I finally close my eyes accepting my death.

"bang....!" I flinched and open my eyes. A bomb fall on those zombies. As suddenly sounds of bullets and gun shots was echoing in the atmosphere. As I looked up.

"bro.....!" I sighs.

"cam hurry....!" He hang the rope down from the chopper. Their is 4 helicopter. As everyone were climbing by those rope stairs. First one is y/n to go up.

As bullet is constantly shooting. They were still running to us to bite us. As I am the last one to go inside the helicopter. Others is in other choppers.

"Hi give me hand....!" I asked. As y/n forward his hand. Jungkook helped her also. I climb in the chopper and finally fall on my knees.

"you bastred.... how you get my location....?" i questioned to him.

"I just traced you last location.... chongson....!" I looked at others.

"he is minjun... me team mate.....!" I introduced him with them.

"nice to meet you minjun.....!" Y/n whispers with a smile.

"nice to meet your too y/nah....!" He forward his hand for handshake. She accepted.

"and thanks for saving us....!" She take her hand away.

"ah its ok.... by the way... where you meet this bull chongson....!" I am a bull. What...? I give him a death glare.

"I meet this bull in my school bus....!" She replied with a smile.

"I am not bull.... ok...?" I said angrily. I rolled my face. As y/n sat beside me and cup my face in her palms. I felt my heart racing.

"suhyeok....! I am sorry.....!" I hug her. I felt her chin on my shoulders..

"y/nah....!" I called her. She didn't responded at all. I again called her. I broke the hug only to find her fainted. I shake her and tried to wake her. As jimin hyung ran to her.

"sweetie.... baby....!" He patted her cheeks putting her head on his laps..

"hyung... we reach... soon she will be fine....!" Minjun whispers. As helicopters lands on the helipad. Hyung pick her up on his laps in a bridal style and steps out from the chopper.

"call the Docter.....!" I said to my guards. As after sometime their is whole crowd of Docters. The take were taking her to OT. Docters stop hyung at the gate.

"wait here....!" He take her inside. Everyone is walking restlessly. I finally sat on chair. My heart is pumping so fast.

"suhyeok.... what is this building....? and who are you.....?" Jin hyung questioned.

"hyung I will tell you but first y/n....!" I sighs. I don't want to tell anyone who I am...! What I do...! What is this building...!

"hyung.... she will be fine....!?" Jimin hyung questioned from jin Hyung with a hopeful look in his eyes. He put his hand on his shoulder.

"she would be fine jimin....!" He said with a cheerful smile. As after a while the Docter open the door of room and came to us.

Jimin Perspective [ PoV ]

I saw docter coming out from the operation theater. I was really so worried or want to cry. She is just in such condition. I can't see my sweetie in this condition.

"how is she..?" I questioned from the Docter. As he looked at me.

"she is fine... just 3 streches.... she have to take rest...!" I sighs. I finally sat on chairs.

"can i meet her....?" I questioned.

"no she is unconscious.....!" He left after that. I walked inside the room. As I found her between machines again.

"sweetie.... get well soon....!" I sat beside her on a stool. As others entered in room. I peak her forehead softly.

"see she is fine hyung....!" Jungkook whispers putting his hand on my shoulders with a cheerful smile. I nodded

"um.... should I take her to a comfortable room hyung....!" Suhyeok questions to me. As I just nodded unknowingly.

"oppa....!" Eunwoo came running to suhyeok and hug him. He sat in her level and hug her back.

"oppa.... why didn't you came to meet me....?" She said crying. I know how much she missed him. He wiped her tears away and peak her forehead.

"baby I was busy.... see I came to meet you now....!" He cup her face. She is still sobing huging him. He pick her up on his laps.

"ok I am sorry your majesty...! Forgive me....!" She hummed and wrap his hands around him. I want to hug y/n. Why I was angry on her...? Jimin you're such a fool. As some guards showed us our room.

I was really amazed by this building. What is it in real....? So much helipads, guards with guns, big wall and this much docters. It doesn't look like a hospital even.

"I will stay with y/n....!" I said to suhyeok. As he just stoped me.

"hyung.... take rest.. I will be their with her....!" I just shook my head as no.

"ok... I will just take her in your room.... then it will be fine....!?" I nodded as he walked out from the room. As some guards entered in room.

"sir your clothes...!" They handed me some clothes. They left soon. I saw a small door in the corner of the room. Maybe it's bathroom.

I open the door. Gladly it's bathroom.