1

Y/n's Perspective [ PoV ]

I open my eyes in a blue and well maintained room, I am facing a well designed ceiling. Room have blue walls, have big windows and a big wooden sliding door.

I felt a pain in my head. I can't remember anything clearly what happened with me...! I can't see much because I was just lying on the bed.

The soft mattress is so comfortable. As suddenly I felt someone beside me on bed. It's jimin oppa. I am in his room. Jimin oppa was sleeping siting on bed. He is just helding my hand.

As I just slowly sit straight. I liad him properly on bed. It's not sunrise time. It's 2 o' clock at night in alarm. I pull his wrist under my head. I put my head on his chest. As my other hand was on his waist.

"oppa...." I shake him. As he just open his eyes slowly and just hummed.

"are you angry on me...?" he just looked at me.

"no...." he peak my cheeks. I know his wrist is hurt. When I was in club. He just saved me from the glass bottle attack.

"don't love me this much..." He just wrapped his hand around my shoulders.

"why...!? You're my sister...!" he peak my forehead.

"but I am adopted....!" I am just not able to make an eye contact with him.

"you're my sister... Good night....!" he just rubbed my hairs and close his eyes. I peak his cheeks. I also close my eyes to sleep.

i woke up by my alarm. I just shut it. I sit straight on bed. It's time to go to suhyeok's grave. I didn't go to college today. I was feeling a little headache so.
It's 7 o' clock at evening.

I stood up and changed my clothes. I made my way downstairs. Thankfully eomma and appa was in New York. As a voice stoped me.

"yes oppa..." I murmured. Jimin oppa just called me to dinning table. His teammates is staying with us for some days.

"where are you going....?" i pick a slice of pizza. Just Tae oppa snatch it. I pouted.

"I am going at suhyeok's grave.... you know...." I just sit their.

"ok go...." he is just eating pizza.

"yeah..." I just made my way to car.

I sit infront of his grave.

"suhyeok.... ah...you know I am sorry for late...." I murmured with a smile.

"Happy birthday." I lean his favourite flowers on the top of gravestone.

As suddenly someone came and sat beside me. He is wearing a mask.

"umm you're y/n right....!" how he know me.

"how you know me...?" i murmured.

"I just do..." he left from their. As suddenly my phone rang loudly. I pick it.

"yes minji..."

"where were you y/n...? I saw something strange in basement of university... Came quickly...." she hung the call.

"sorry hyeok, I will meet you tomorrow...." I stood up and made my way back to car.

I was just going. I sat in car and drove back to university. Jimin oppa get disband just months ago. He is staying here with us.

I am 18 year old. As after some minutes i reached at the gate of university. Its really not good. She was standing their with a rope.

I slowly walked to her.

"what is your plan....?" she murmured to me.

"are you crazy...? Just to go in basement... you're doing everything...." I scold her.

"y/n you know we always heard weird sound...! Let's go to check..." she smirked.

"it's almost night girl... oppa will kill me..." I muttered.

"just half of an hour..." I nodded. We are at back. So she just climb off with me. Guards just at front door. So it's easy.

She slowly walked to the door of basement. As their is total dark. Now even a ray of light. I trun on the flash light of my phone.

We slowly walked inside and suddenly minji lost her balance and fall down from stairs. I ran to her. I help her to get up.

"are you fine minji...? let's go home back..." I whispered.

"aish...! If we're here let's check..." she just stepped inside the basement. I can't believe still she want to go. Suhyeok just save me from oppa today.

As I am smelling something weird. Rotted meat... eww...! I just put my right hand on my nose. As still this girl want to go inside.

I just follow this bitch. Suddenly we started to heard groaning sound.

"Hi ghost....!" she joked. As she just continues to walked in basement.

"bish... see switches....!" I trun on the lights. I heard minji's scream.