20

As i walks out from the bathroom after changing my clothes. i felt so much better now. I am in a blue t-shirt and a pair of grey pajamas.

As I saw suhyeok helding y/n's hand and siting beside her. I walks to him and held y/n's hand in mine taking her hand from suhyeok. I peak her forehead. She is still sleeping.

"chongson stay away from my sister...!" I said angrily. I ruffled her hairs.

"hyung y/n is my friend also....!" He said helding y/n's other hand. As soon y/n also woke up.

"how is jagiya feeling now...!" i said cupping her face.

"oppa don't scold chongson... he is my friend...!" She said stooding up from bed but ended up falling but thankfully i catch her and made her sat on bed again.

"now let me go bye....!" Chongson said and ran away.

"y/n stop staying with chongson....!" I said with serious look.

"why he is my friend....! and when we had an misunderstanding you just help us to clear the misunderstanding..!" She said angrily.

"that time was different...!" I said very calmly.

"no no now I am growing up that's why...!" She rolled her face away.

"do whatever you want....!" i also rolled my face away.

"tae oppa.....!" She said widing her arms to hug him. He came and hug him. i just rolled my face.

"see I said that my sister love me more then you...!" He said to make me jealous. I really want to kill him.

"how is my jagiya....!" He said touching her nose.

"I am fine... you know you're my bestest oppa...!" She said peaking his cheeks.

"means I am not your oppa....!" I said getting irritate.

"When you slaped me here that oppa gone....!" She said rolling her face away. As suddenly a man came running to us.

"hurry let's go on rooptop... zombies is coming... their is a big hole in wall....!" We all stood up and start to follow him.

Y/n Perspective [ PoV ]

I was going helding jimin oppa's hand. As soon I remembered about suhyeok.

"where is suhyeok....!?" I felt worried for him.

"he is in his room.... below this floor...!" I free my hand from oppa's grips. And just start to walk backward. As soon I started I ran to down floor.

"suhyeok....!" I called him many times.

"Hi y/n...!" a voice came from my back.

"levi....!" I walks to him running but falls down... but before could I fall he held my hand and saved me.

"carefull y/n....!" He pick me up on his laps. As soon I heard the footsteps of running and screaming of peoples. As chongson start to ran to tbe rooftop. But at that time some zombies start to follow us but luckily we just reach at stairs.

"don't scared...!" He said running. As soon we both reach at the rooftop. But we are surrounded by zombies. But finally chongson pull out his gun and start shooting zombies. As after a while we all reach to the helicopter and we climb inside.

"jimin oppa....!" I called him because I didn't saw him in the helicopter.

"yeah where is he....?" jungkook said. In this helicopter only we five are. Chongson, me, tae oppa, and jungkook. Other is in other helicopters.

"jimin oppa....!" I saw him trying to climb inside the helicopters. As hurrily I give him my hand and pulled him inside the helicopter.

"are you crazy why you jumped from the helicopter....!" I said scolding him. As we all closed the doors and chongson sat on the driving seat. He know how to drive the helicopter.

"y/n zombies bite me...!" He said crying like a small kids. He is just doing a drama.

"you're not a kid so stop crying....!" I scold him again.

"threw me down from the helicopter....!" He said lowering his head.

"yes y/n hyung is right...!" suhyeok said driving the helicopter. I felt like threwing him down from the helicopter.

"it will be more better if I will threw you down....!" really I am feeling so much angry on him.

"y/n think one more time...!" He said in attidue.

"I also know how to drive helicopter... it will be better if you stay quiet...!" i said siting beside jimin oppa.

"y/n stay away from me....!" Jimin oppa said pushing me away from him.

"tae oppa give me your mufler....!" I ask very cutely.

"muffler y/n you have ruined my all clothes.... now don't even spare my this muffler..!" He said dramatically.

"are you going to give the muffler to me or not..!" He handed me the muffler silently. As I just tied my hand with jimin oppa's.

"y/n what are you doing... let me jump down... please...!" He said pulling his hand away.

"no if you jump them I will also jump....!" I said Leting my tears fall down from my eyes.

"y/n baby take this medicine box....! maybe this medicine can help you for a while... " suhyeok whispers to me passing the first aid box to me.

"chongson this first aid box....!" jimin oppa questioned with strange look.

"hyung can you stop your deactivategiri.... you're turning into zombie....!" As I just give the medicine to jimin oppa as he really draft to sleep.

"guys he slept... lets we all also sleep.....!" Tae oppa said lying.

"yeah... sleep you all animal....!" We ignore this crazy and just draft to sleep.

Jimin Perspective [ PoV ]

I wake up feeling weird. I am feeling hungry and like so much angry. I saw y/n. I move forward to her to bite her. I am craving for blood and meat of her.