15

Jimin's Perspective [ PoV ]

I heard jungkook he was calling everyone... I rushed down by stairs as to kitchen. I found everyone is looking out from the window. I also went their.

"what are you doing guys....?" as they move away from window.

"what the hell....?" My eyes widen. I saw an ocean of creatures. They had just broke the main door. As they ran to our house door.

"guys let's get bags hurry....!" Everyone ran to their room and came back in hall with their bag packs. As suddenly the door started to bang.

"guys let's goooo.....!" As we rushed to back door the main door get broke and it was on floor in a second. Those creatures ran to us. But before could they reach to us we ran out from the backdoor and was just about to lock it.

As but a creature held jihyun's hand. As y/n and me ran to free him.

"ah.....!" He hissed in pain as the creature pressed his teeth in his hand.

"guys.... just goooo.....!" He shouted at last word jerking us away. He rushed in the house back.

"oppa... no...."

"jihyun..... nooo...." I ran to stop helding my tears in my eyes.

He just lock the door from inside. Jihyun no.....! The bangs on the back door started to grow louder. As finally yoongi pulled me with him.

"let's go to parking..... its on the right side but be careful......!" He pulled me with him. As taehyung was pulling y/n with him. As I can see how much my baby cried in those days.

I felt bad and frustrated. Still I am not talking to her because if I get angry I lost my control. My tears was still just in my eyes. I am not even able to blink.

As jin Hyung open the door of the parking. He pulled us with him. As he tried to close the door some creatures was coming running to us. I just helped him with the door.

"thanks jimin....!" He smiled. I followed others with jin Hyung.

"we need one car and big one also....!" Joonie whispers.

"we can take that white tourists bus....!" I pointed on the bus which was in a corner. As they all looked at me.

"y/n want this as a gift so we all can go in one vehicle for trips....!" I cleared everything. As suddenly the bang grows louder on the door. As it can break anytime.

"let's get in car.... the keys I have the keys.....!" I give them the right keys from the key chain. As joon open the car.

"guy let's go.....!" He called us as the door broken
with a loud sound.

Y/n Perspective [ PoV ]

Jihyun oppa.....! My tears was just dried on my cheeks. I can't with this pain. He just left me alone. Tears again welled up in my eyes.

I fall on my knees. Oppa why you leave me alone....? I sobbed. Everyone is busy with their own conservation.

"y/n ran.....!" The voice spans me out from my thoughts. As I heard many footsteps coming towards me running. I stood up and lead my feet in the direction of them. They all are running to car. I ran but before could I reach a wrist held my feet making me fall on ground.

As he hover over me and tired to bite me. I was just about to garb the dagger from my pocket because all creatures are coming in my direction.

"BANG" this sound. As I flinched and open my eyes again again I found the man have a hole in his head. It's bullet hole. I kick him off as someone garb my wrist and pulled me in van.

As the door get locket before those creatures could enter inside.

"y/n are you fine....?" Jimin oppa questioned. As my eyes lean on gun which is in his hands How did he get a gun...? I just nodded and walked to very back seat.

I sat their. As our van just surrounded by the creatures. They're banging and trying to break the glass. I can see the cracks on the glass beside me. As I was just about to move away from the window but my bad luck. The window glass get broke and a hand came through it to garb mine to bite.

As everyone ran to me but at the first I gerb my dagger and stab in the hand. As the grips get lossen. I pull my wrist.

"drive the car....!" Jin oppa shouted and yoongi who was on driving seat and trying to on the engine. As their eyes was just locked on me.

"what.....!?" As the car started. The van was just ran through the ocean of those creatures. As I am still on my seat emotionalessly.

"y/n give me the dagger....!" Jimin oppa whispered. Why would I give my dagger to him...?

"no....!" I hid it behind my back.

"y/n give the dagger to me....!" He raised his. voice. As I just move my head side to side. As I just felt my cheek burning.

"I am not gonna give you my dagger..... leave me alone.....!" I shouted as many tears fall down from my eyes. As he. just garb my wrist and snatch the dagger.

"give me my dagger back....!" I shouted as he just glare at me.

"shut up.....!" He shouted and just walked to the front seat. i just lower my head and let my tears flow. If jihyun oppa is here with me. He hug me and said.... 'sweetheart don't cry... I will buy new dagger for you....' I wiped my tears away harshly. As my eye was hurting badly. As suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulders. I looked up.

"chongson.....!" Can't he just remove his mask. My tears is still in my eyes.

"y/n I will buy a new one.....!" He murmurs.

"but that one is mine..... I want mine back...." He put my head on his shoulder and rubbed my hairs.
He wiped my tears away.

"take this eyedrop.....!" As I found jungkook was infront of me. I take the eyedrop and drops dropped in my eyes.

"good girl.....!" He smiled a little at me. His warm smile is so comfortable. As chongson put my head back on his shoulder. As my eyes lean on a familiar locket.

"chongson you're locket is nice.... can i see it.....?" He hummed and handed to me removing from his neck.

"who are you....?" i questioned to him.