4

Why y/n is coming downstairs. She walked to jimin hyung....!

"oppa....!" she said smiling.

"what....?" he said with a poker face.

"jungkook see how oppa dance in vibe song...." she said coping his steps but in a funny way. I also brust into laughter.

"y/n just stop irritating me....!" jimin hyung whispered still not looking at her.

"ok then I am going to university....!" she walked to gate.

Y/n's Perspective [ PoV ]

I just made my way to door. But a voice stoped me.

"y/n go in you room...!" he spoken and walked to me.

"I have to go to university...." I said truning. He just garb my wrist and pick me up on his laps like he was just picking a kid. Not in bridal style.

"oppa put me down...." my hand was on his neck gripping his shirts because what If I fall down lossing my balance.

"I said to you to go in your room....!" he just said irrigated.

"oppa I will fall down just put me down...." I said showing my puffy eyes.

"you're not going to fall down..." he replied.

"oppa see I am taller then you....!" I teased him.

"ok... what can I do....?" he just take me to my room. He just put me down.

"you're not going out stay here....!" he just lock the door from outside. What should I do...? Let's call minji....!

I garb my phone and just dialed her number she picked it.

"Hi minji..." I said in a low tone.

"sorry... I am not minji.... I just get this phone on road....!" I am shock.

"umm... where did you get it...? I am coming to take it back....!" I just spoken so quickly.

"umm... its in the back of xx University....!" it's my university.

"ok wait for me I am coming....!" I just hung the call. As just about to go but I stepped on something.

"card....!" I just pick the card. Its written chongson on it. Its a driving licence. Strange their is no photo on it.

Leave it... he can help me... I just dialed his number. Oppa still know that that he is my classmate. As he pick the call.

"hello who...?"

"it's y/n... can you help me please?" I just asked directly. Taking help from strangers. It's awkward.

"yes sure but about what....?"

"oppa is not letting me go anywhere... just came and said that I have to go somewhere with you... please...!" I just whispered. He hummed and cut the call.

I just trun on the speakers and play musics. I am wearing a headphone because I just want to irritate everyone.

As I am just waiting for oppa to knock on door. As he did. I was standing their on door so I can feel that he is knocking. I garb the knob and open the door.

"what oppa....?" it's Suga oppa.

"why are you playing music in this much loud voice....?" he raised his eyebrow and turn off the speakers.

"My choice....!" I trun them on back.

"y/n...!" he trun them off. As I was about to trun them on again but just someone called me. Chongson is here maybe...! I just made my way downstairs.

As I find someone standing their in mask. I walked their slowly.

"y/n...!" joonie oppa called me. I walked to him.

"yes oppa....!" I replied.

"hyung can i take her with me....? I promise... I will take care of her...!" he murmured.

"please oppa..." I showed my puffy eyes to hobi oppa.

"ask from jimin....!" he just said this and step away.

"you can take her but if something happens to her..." chongson just nodded.

"yes hyung I will take care of her more then myself..." he just held my wrist.

"chongson why you always wear mask...?" jungkook asked from him.

"I didn't show my face to strangers...." he just pulled my with him. I followed him.

"thanks chongson..." I murmured and sat in car with him.

"so where you want to go...?" he murmured.

"can you remove your mask....?" i just whispered.

"no y/n.... i have cold so....!" he just drove the car. I just hummed.

"would you and your friends like to go amusement Park tomorrow with me...?" he whispered.

"I have to ask from them....!" I assured him.

"yeah... you know I get admission in your university...." He mumbled.

"that's good....!" I said with a smile.

"can you drop me at university...?" He nodded.

"what you have to do their....?" hr raised his eyebrow.

"I have to do something... just drop me their....!" I murmured as after a while we reach their.

"bye you can go now....!" I just about to walk away.

"I am also coming....!" he came out from his car.

"no...." I just walked away.

I am at back of university. I called that person again. As he pick it. I walked to him.

"sir its me who called you...!" I just bowed a little. He is a old man.

"yes... take your phone...!" he give me phone back.

"thanks uncle.... for waiting for me..." He just walked away. As I just open her phone.

I know she was making a video on that time in her phone. As I open the gallery. Suddenly my eyes lean on something.