11

Eunwoo's Perspective [ PoV ]

Y/n.... I love you unnie.... I want to tell you truth... but I can't do.... She was doing something on her laptop. As suddenly she jumped from bed.

"what happen....?" Chongson asked from her.

"guys... you know I left my camera their in basement... And 24 students get missing at same day from my university......!" She said everything in one breath.

"we can get to know about this if we just get my camera back....!" She said in a deep voice.

"you're not going.....!" jungkook murmured.

"but jungkook.... that footage can help us....!" She make a puffy face.

"yes y/n you're right.....! I am also coming....!" She nodded. They're not listening to oppa.

"Then I am also coming... if jimin hyung will slap. you again I don't even care.....!" Just jungkook oppa mumbled.

"Then let's go.... eunwoo can you handle....?" I nodded. As I don't have anything to speak. As when jimin oppa came to call us we were playing games.

"how would we go....?" She questions.

"let's jump from here.....!" As they make a rope of bedsheets and just hang it down. One by one they went down by that rope. Thanks God they just landed safely.... I looked down from the window.

"bye.... came soon....!" I waved bye to them.

I can't believe that she just going in danger. I lean on bed. It's not easy to handle her brothers. They just eat me alive.

---After 1 Hour---

As suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"who is....?" I questioned.

"it's taehyung.... open the door....!" I walked to door. what should I do....?

"Tae oppa....!" I whisperes.

I just open the door. As I walked out from the room and lock it behind my back.

"I am going inside.....!" As I heard Tae oppa he just push the door and rushed inside. Shit what should I answer him....?

"where is y/n....?" He questioned directly. What should I answer him....?

"where is she....?" He again questions but softly.

"did she...? Don't tell me that she not here......?" He make a worried face.

"tell me eunwoo......!" he again questioned.

"she is not here.....!" I lowered my head.

"what....?" He just ran out from the room. He ran to upstairs. I followed him. I know I am dead now. Y/n because of you...

As he was breathing heavily. We stoped. He is still breathing heavily.

"guys y/n, jungkook and chongson... they're not in room....!" He breaths heavily.

"let's check the house...!" Joonie murmured.

"no they're not....!" He whisperes as everyone get worried....

"where is she....? D.. did she left me....?" Tears rolled down from jimin oppa's red cheeks.

"she just went to her university.....!" He just walks to me.

"she didn't listened to me....!" jin oppa murmured.

"hyung that's why I slaped her....! Y/n I will see you... I am going to bring her back.....!" Jimin oppa made his way to his car.