12

Jungkook Perspective [ PoV ]

This smell is so strong. As I trun on the light of my phone. I just found switches and trun them on. I just did not saw anything expect blood and flesh.

"eww.....!" Y/n just step forward. We are behind her.

"I can't with this guys.....!" I just continue tod to walk. Suddenly my phone rang loudly. I quickly shut it.

"guys let's search the camera.....!" The basement is so big. We get separated and started to find the camera. As suddenly my eyes lean on a file which was just on floor in a corner.

The file is so neet and clean. Their is no dust on it. I just garb the file form the floor. What is this...?

"zxion.....!" Its suspicious.

I open the file. As I found the title.

"Formula 1...! Failed.....! Lee Minwoo....!" As suddenly y/n came running to me....!

"let's go from here... hurry.... I found the camera.....!" She showed the camera. As chongson also came to us.

"This file.....!" I showed them.

"take it..... lets go.....!" She murmured and just held my hand tightly and chongson's also.

"how would we go.....!?" Chongson questioned.

"their is a door but it is locked......!" it's dangerous. We just nodded. She pull us with her to the door. As i saw 3 locks.

"let me open it....!" Chongson just shot the bullet on the locks. As I threw the locks on the floor and push the door to open it.

"let's go.....!" As we steps out from the basement. As suddenly we can heard a loud bang sound. The door is breaks. We are running upstairs from the stairs.

"y/n let's go hurry.....!" As we can heard running sound and groans. We finally can see light. We ran without looking back.

"let's climb off.....!" She ran to rope with us. She held the rope in her hand and called us. As still zombies is here.

"y/n just climb....!" As we held the rope and climb. We just was standing on the wall. As suddenly my phone rang again.

"yes hyung....!" I jumped down with others.

"where were you....?"

"we are at university....!" As suddenly call get cutted. Our car is so far away and some creatures is running to us.

"let's run from here....!" We ran their without looking back.We left those creatures behind. Its been maximum 45 minutes running continuously without any break. As we find ourselves in an empty ground.

Thank god their is no one. It's totally empty. No creature and people. We are breathing heavily. As suddenly someone came and stand infront of us.

"wh-- hyung....!" I gulp. I am gonna die..

"let's go.....!" I fall on ground with others.

"I can't walk now... I am tired.....!" Y/n whispers.

"I don't care if those creatures bite me.....!" I said breathing heavily.

"hobi, jin and suga oppa why are you here....?" They are looking angry.

Jhope Perspective [ PoV ]

I pull y/n and put her on my back. As others just pull jungkook and chongson with them. She pouted and I can see how tired is she. She haven't ate anything from the last night except that pastry.

"thanks for piggy ride.....!" She peak my cheeks. She ruffled my hairs. Being cute... jimin will punish her.... he is her brother. I am still thinking about how he slaped her....!

"car is just so minutes far.....!" Jin whispers. I was feeling worried for them. Everyone is boiling in angry. Especially jimin... I don't know what would jimin do...!

"why you came here alone....?" I questioned with no emotion.

"I am not alone... jungkook and chongson.....!" She put her head on my shoulder.

"Jimin was gonna teach you all a lesson....!" She gulp. I just land her. As she sat in car. I sat beside her on right side. Jin hyung just start the car.

Y/n lean her head on my shoulder and close her eyes. Wow she slept so quickly. As after maximum half of an hours we found ourselves infront of the gate of jimin's home.

I didn't find any cops and rescues. I just steps inside the house. I find everyone in hall. They're siting on couch. As my eyes lean on jimin. His eyes, nose and cheeks is red and puffy. He cried a lot.

Joonie just handled him. As y/n yoongi hyung entered inside the house while y/n is on his laps. She is sleeping. Jimin just stoped in his way going to her.

"she is fine jimin.....!" Hyung take her in her room. Jungkook have a file in his hands. He just ran upstairs without looking at us.

"jungkook.....!" Jimin shouted. As he didn't looked back.... He just ran to room. I sigh and lean back on couch. Everyone know how much jimin love her..! She is her life....!

"jimin.... go and take a nap....!" joonie whispers. He just walked to his room. I lean on couch as suddenly my phone rang loudly. I smiled as my eyes lean on caller ID.

"hobi are you fine...? Mom told me that you're with your team mates.....!" My girlfriend.... she murmurs.

"I am fine jagiya... how is mom....? Enjoying vacations in Singapore with my mom and dad.....!" I questioned.

"I am.... be careful... please.....! I love you....!" She said in an worried tone.

"I love you too jagiya.... bye.... I need to sleep now after whole day and y/n's stupidity.....!" I yawns.

"what y/n did...?" i told her everything about y/n and jimin.

"jimin's life is angry on him.... Y/n did wrong but that slap is not fair.... he can talk with her....!" She is close to y/n.

"yes.... but after this jimin is angry on her like he is just going to eat her alive.....!" I stood up from couch.

"its I don't know.... Good night hobi.....!" She cute the call. I smiled and open the door of my room. I found Tae.

"Hi hyung....!" he smiled. He is sleeping. He is the most calm one here.