23

"y/n....!" they all were shouting my name. I can hear it as a echo. I didn't know what I did....! But I want everyone to be fine.... jimin oppa... and jihyun oppa....! its goes difficult to breath. I felt my head aching badly and hungry.

As suddenly everything goes normal... I stop sweating and my head went normal. I tried to stood up from floor to go to moving bed ventilator. But I just fall back on my knees. They all were banging on the door but it is locked from inside so they can't come in.

"y/n.... open the door I said open the door....!" jimin oppa shouted at me loudly. But I just shook my head side to side. I felt my body getting cold. Y/n you have to live.... you have to live...! I finally held the edges of ventilater and finally I stood up with my full power.

" y/n only 30 seconds more....!" suhyeok shouted at me. I nodded.....! I just let myself to feel better. I really went to my very past....! The past I loved....!

"y/n... see you have to shine like sun....!" jhope oppa whispers spanning me out from my thoughts. I slowly open my eyes. As soon everything in my body start to get normal again. I felt my body to get into normal temperature. I slowly started to feel really normal. As soon I walks to door still maintaining my balance. I unlock the door. As jimin oppa ran to me and held me before could I fall. He pull me in a tight hug.

"y/n why you did this....!?" He said crying.

"I want you to cured....!" I said smiling calmly. He move his fingers to my cheeks to wipe tears away.

"suhyeok now you can make the antivirus by my blood.... cure oppa.....!" I said breaking the hug. He just stared at me. He nodded and walks to me just to pull me in a hug.

"y/n I was worried....!" He peak my forehead cupping my face. He break the hug. I goes to a chair and sat their. As he just take an injection and after that he give the injection to the docter. Their is my blood in the injection. He peak my forehead again.

"y/n jimin hyung will be fine soon....!" He pulled me in a hug. Who said that he is grown. He is just like a kid....! I rubbed his back As I saw jungkook and others is just stared at us.

I rubbed my eyes as he broke the hug. I stood up to go to a room to take rest. I start to feel so tired and the wound in my stomach is also hurting.

"can i go to sleep.....?" i said yawning. As they all giggled. I walks upstairs to room. I didn't find anything else and just saw a room. As I just walks inside the room. I was about to close the door but someone put the hand between the door. As I felt like my back hit the wall. I open my eyes.

"jungkook....!" I said leaning on his shoulder. He just patted my head like I am a puppy. He liad me on me by picking me up on his laps. He covered me with blanket.

"I am going to sleep and after waking up I want to hear that that oppa is fine....!" He just giggles and peak my forehead softly.

"already slept.....!" He said cutely and walks out from the room.

Jungkook Perspective [ PoV ]

I really like to see her giggling. I walks back to the lab. I was really worried for y/n when I saw her like this in the glass box.

As I know. jimin hyung is crying also. I walks to namjoon hyung and sat beside him.

"how is your shoulder....?" He said touching my shoulder.

"it's fine now....!" I murmured.

"jiminah hyung....!" I walks to him. As I found him sweating.

"what happen hyung....?" i whispers.

"nothing happen....!" As he replied. He is siting with Tae hyung. As suhyeok walks to me with that file I give to him.

"thank jungkook... this is the file we want....!" He said and did a handshake with me. As after of many hours a docter walks to us.

"jimin give me your hand....!" As a cute young lady whispers to jimin.

"you can take my heart also....!" He said in his flirty mood.

"ssshh....!" He forward his hand as the lady give him an injection in his hand and after sometime by other injection she take blood sample of his blood.

"did its working....!" Suhyeok asked from and old man who was at microscope checking the blood sample.

"yeah it's working.....!" He softly said. As suhyeok walks upstairs. Maybe he is going to y/n. I just lean on the couch.

"hyung congratulations you're cured....!" I did a shake hand with him. He just have a strange look on his face. Like he is not happy of something.

"missing jihyun....!" He nodded slowly. Tears left his eyes. As suddenly someone hug him tightly and kiss him allover on his face.

"oppa I am soooooo sooo happy.... I love you....!" y/n said huging him tightly. As he hug her back. A smile appeared on my face.

"why are you smiling....?" she questioned from me.

"nothing....!" I stood up from their. As she sat beside him.

"so now everything will be fine....!" She sighs.

"no y/n.... First we have to kill that person because of whom is everything happening....!" He patted her head like she is just a cute little puppy.

I felt jealous.

"who is that person....!?" She asked innocentily....! As he just tug her hairs behind her ear and cup her face.

"I also don't know... lets find together....!" He said with a warm smile.

"yeah....!" She nodded cutely. I don't know but she is so cute..... she is so adorable....!

"ok let's talk about this virus.....!" joonie whispers softly. As all nodded.

"so jungkook the file and the formula.... thanks for that.... where you find that....!" suhyeok questioned from me.

"I found it in y/n's University's basement... when we went to bring her camera.....!" As I remembered about her camera.

"y/n where is your camera....!?" I questioned from her.

"My camera....? Tae oppa.... give me I know it is in your coat.....!" She said rushing to him.

"yeah... wait... and don't blame me if it doesn't work....!" He pull out a small camera from his coat. It is so portable.

"take this....!" She give me the camera....!

"I didn't checked the footage still....!" She whispered lowering her head. I patted her head. As she just walks to yoongi and sat beside him huging him. As he wrap his arm around her shoulders.

"oppa....!" She looked at him.

"yes....!" He murmured..

"let's check the footage....!" Hobi whispers.

"yeah guys....!" I give the camera to suhyeok. As he played the footage on tbe screen. Y/n is still siting beside suga hyung.

The footage is going slowly.

"y/n....!" Minji fall from the stairs.

"can we go back if you get hurt...!?" I heard y/n.

"no if we are here let's go inside....!" The basement door open. As light truned on. I heard y/n's scream. She fall on floor. As the camera maybe fall on floor. I can see her friend's face.

"who are you....?" minji spoken with scard expression on her face. As we heard steps. Y/n is also watching it with curiosity.

As a bat hit her on her head.

"ah....!" She fall on floor. As the man sit in her level as his face faced the camera. As we all can't believe on ourselves. His face have a big screws. Y/n was just looking at the face.

"stop...!" Jin whispers

"like I saw him sonewhere didn't you suhyeok....!?" She questioned.

"yeah..... maybe.....!" Not all of us... only me jimin and subyeok.

"dainel..."