13

Y/n Perspective [ PoV ]

I open my eyes. As my eyes lean on clock it's 3 o' clock at night. As I tried to stood up I felt a hand on in my hand. As look at side I found jungkook.

"didn't you slept...?" his eyes is open. He is not sleeping. He is looking at me with a smile.

"jungkook I have a question.....!" He hummed. I am just hesitated.

"umm... jungkook.... what is your hobbies....?" Its awkward I know... but I just want to talk to him.

"I love to do paintings or so much....!" He replied with a smile.

"where you meet oppa....?" I questioned again.

"I meet him when we become a group.....!" He smiled.

"oh.... jungkook.... how was you life as an idol....?" I asked.

"it's better... but its difficult because of haters and hate comments... and much more....!" His smile fade away...

"ok good night...!" I truned. But his voice stoped me. I trun to him.

"I told you about me.... aren't you going to tell me about yourself....?" I was looking at him. As I move a little closer to him.

"what you want to ask....?" i chuckled.

"who is in your family....? I mean before getting adopted....!" He questioned with a smile.

"mom... dad... younger sister and brother... I have a granny also....! you know on holi.... we love to play with colours and water guns... that was my favourite festival.... and on rakhi I tie rakhi to my brother..." I whisper with a smile.

"what is rakhi....?" He questioned.

"you don't know jimin oppa and others know... rakhi is a festival for sisters... they tie rakhi... a thread on their wrist.... and brother promise them to protect them forever...." I replied with a smile.

"how is your relationship with you mom and dad.....?" My smile fade away as he just mentioned my mom.

"My relationship is good with them... but my mom is bit angry person like my dad... I love her so much....! but.... " I felt my eyes teary.

"but? what...?" he questioned without looking at my face.

"she cheated on my dad.... and I am the only one who know this.... I heard her talking with that man on phone many times.... I also saw messages of I love you from unknown number.... I only know this pain....."

"I cried a lot just because of that... I want to tell this to dad but I always stoped thinking about dad.....! My uncle... he tried to force me as I tried to tell this to mom..."

"she just didn't listen.... so I just kept quiet.... he didn't dare to touch me again.... my dada... he was the best dad in the world. He always support me in everything..... I love him... "

Many tears rolled down from my red tears stained cheeks thinking about that moments. I am not able to held them back in my eyes.

"shh... don't cry...!" He moved his body and my head closer. While he put my head on his chest. I stayed on his chest. His hand was carsessing my cheeks and his other arm was around my back. He made me face him by cupping my face between his big plams.

"dont cry y/n....! See your eyes cheeks nose.... they're red....!" He have a warm smile on his face. I pouted. In that movement his hand reached to my cheeks and brushed against my lips making me freeze.

"you looks cute while pouting....!" He smiled softly. While his thumb caress my lips. I stopped pouting but his fingers and thumb stayed their. I am looking into his eyes while he was looking at my lips. I got goosebumps... "jungkookie....!" I called me as he hummed but didn't looked away.

"adorable.... !" He just peak my forehead. I didn't expect this from him. As suddenly he just removed his plam from my right cheek and looked at me dumbfoundily..

"y/n I am sorry for asking you....!" His smile fade away. His eyes is again like I saw them past 4 years ago....!

"it's ok....!" I sobbed silently.

"Then good night....!" I wrapped my arm around his waist. I looked at his face. I found him closing his eyes. I didn't saw his face from this much closer.

His plump rosy lips parted only a little as he only give a small smile, pulling a string in my heart. His right hand was still helding my hand which was on his waist. He brushed his black hairs which was covered his forehead away. I lowered my head but still stayed on his chest. As his calm smile was making me feel calm also. As my head was on his chest by which I can hear his heartbeat. His heart is beating so fast. I felt secure in his arm. His hand which was around my shoulder tighten. I fekt soft pairs of lips on my forehead. As he peak my forehead again. I smiled as immediately pratended to sleep.

I don't know but I felt my heart like its going to blast. I just wished to feel special. I finally decided to sleep. Jimin oppa is angry on me as hell still. He will just eat me alive. I snuggled in his chest. His eyes was like that day. His eyes have not sympathetic look. It's sad one...

"y/n....!" His voice snaps me from my thoughts. I hummed a little looking at him.

"goo--" I cut him off.

"everyone says that your voice is sweet.... would you sing a lullaby for me... please....!" I showed him my puffy eyes.

"I don't know... but I can sing still with you....!" I hummed at him. He smiled softly. I close my eyes as my head still on his chest.

His voice is just like..... His voice was so sweet... My eyes was heavy... I didn't know when I slept listening the song.... It was just amazing....