17

y/n is standing beside me.

"me, suhyeok and jungkook will go to find Woods...." y/n whispers. As we just nodded.

"me, joonie and Tae will go to find water.... and guys take care of yoongi he is really injured....!" Jimin whispers. We just get separated to find Woods and water.

Y/n Perspective [ PoV ]

I was walking with them. As suddenly I heard sound of water. I even can't manage to walk. I get hurt on my stomach. A glass shed just get stuck in my belly.

I have a big cut. I didn't told to anyone because they would get worried. I only just chained my jacket so anyone can't see the wound.

"jungkook did you heard....?" He nodded. As we all ran in the direction. As walking for a while we found a beautiful lake.

I walked near to it slowly. As the past incident came infront of my eyes. How oppa just slaped me and left me in the dark street on the rainy day.

I get kidnapped. I get harass. Wait the kiss....! That was my first kiss.... I sighs. As suddenly I felt my head shaking.

I lost my balance and fall in the lake.

"jungkook....!" I called him for help. I was drowning. I didn't know how to swim. I close my eyes because I am not able to open them. I can't breath. As suddenly I felt a hand on my waist and a pair of soft lips on mine. Like last day... its that one... Its the same lips.

"y/n.....!" He patted my cheeks as we came on the top of water. I slowly open my eyes. As its him.

"j... j... Jung... kook......!" He take me out from the lake while I am on his laps. He lean me against a tree. As suddenly someone pull me in a hug.

"oppa leave me....!" It's jimin oppa. How did he came here.....? I tried to push him away.

"sweetie....?" He kiss me allover on my face. He tighten his grips around me.

"oppa.....!" I hissed in pain. As he just loss his grips. I didn't know what to do...? I tried to stood up but ended up falling on ground again. It's really hurt.

"y/n.....!" Suhyeok and everyone came to me. Omo.....! Jungkook forward his hand for help me.

"came I will help you....!" Jimin oppa called me. As everyone just looked at me. I didn't even held his hand. I held jungkook's hand who just forward his hand to help me.

"thanks jungkookie.....!" I smiled. He didn't smiled back. I am walking slowly faking a smile. I am feeling so cold.

"suhyeok....!" He didn't looked at me nor replied me. I tried to hold his hand but he just ignored me.
I felt my eyes teary.

"jagiya..... can you tell me what happen to you....?" Tae oppa questiones seeing my eyes teary. I shook my head as no and just continued to walk.

As we all reach at the place where is others. I lean against a tree. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down.

As jimin oppa came and sat beside me. Suhyeok also came to me and sat beside me wrapped his hands around me.

"leave me.....!" I push him away. As he didn't even moved.

"suhyeok stay away from her....!" Jimin oppa said angrily.

"no.... she is my friend....!" He said with a pout.

"your friend... you lied to her about your death... didn't came to meet her... ignored her... and last thing you put microphone in her locket.....!" I was shock at the last word. Jimin oppa was angry.

He held his collar and just about to punch him. I just close my eyes.

"jimin.....!" Joonie held his fist in air to save suhyeok. I know if he just punch him one time... them he is not going to stop.

"jimin calm down your anger....!" He leave his fist.

"calm down.... did you even think he can do that....? He slaped his adopted sister... then who is suhyeok to him....!" I said angrily. I stood up from their garbing Suhyeok's wrist.

"suhyeok came with me....!" I pull him with me. He look at me.

"y/n....!" I hummed.

"y/n you're shivering.... remove this wet jacket..... i have a long coat weat that....!" He remove his long coat.

"no its ok....!" I step back. As he just looked at me. His eyes get teary. Aish....!

"ok.... suhyeok.... one thing....!" I remove the jacket. As his eyes just widen.

"y/n.... this wound is very deep.....!" He looked at me with worried look. He pulled me with him threwing the jacket from my hand. ( she is wearing a crop top don't use your dirtymind )

"hyung.... give me first aid box.....!" He asked from yoongi oppa. As he passed him the box. As he made me sat against tree.

"what happen to y/n....?" everyone came running to us. The thing I don't want is happening....!

"she get injured because of glass sheds....!" He took at tweezer like thing and pull out glass shred putting pressure on it.

He quickly apply antiseptic and clean my wound.

"y/n.... baby... you have to wait for some more time....! Guys let's go from here out from the forest....!" He pick me up on his laps.

"put me down....!" I whispers.

"y/n.....!" He didn't listened.

"I said put me down....!" I raised my voice a little. He did. As I continued to walk with them. As everyone tried to help me but I just refused.

"sweetie.... came....!" Jimin oppa garb my wrist. He looked at me with a smile.

"leave me...!" He pick me up on his laps in a bridal style.

"oppa.... I will fall down.... put me down....!" I said threwing my legs.

"belive me you wouldn't fall....!" He smiled. As I just rolled my face in anger. He peak my cheeks.

"leave me I am still angry.....!" I said not even looking at him.

"I am sorry.... ok.... sorry... sorry... sorry.... something else.....!" He said without breathing.

"you slaped me....! you said that you're not my sweetie anyone... you're not my sister even..!" I said with my teary eyes.

"I was angry....!" He give me a warm smile.

"you snatch my dagger and again slaped me... jihyun oppa is not here with me....!" I let my tears fall. As he put me on my feets.

"sweetie.... i am able to give you back that dagger or jihyun.....!" He wiped my tears and pull me in a hug.

"so what....!" I sobbed. As everyone just standing and watching us. I push him away. But he just tighten his grips.

"baby.... I am sorry.... sweetie....!" I finally wiped my tears away.

"its ok oppa.....!" I hug him tightly and wiped my tears away.