8

"lia...!" I called her as she looked at me. She have blood on her face. What happen to her....? She is looking like that man in hospital.

As she ran to me but I move away. She ended up bumping on a bench. She fall down. I just step away from her. She didn't take much time in stood up and again ran to me to attack on me.

I started to ran away from her. She is fast. As suddenly I bumped on someone. My eyes get close. I fall on the ground. I open my eyes.

"jimin oppa....!" I just stood up straight as he just whispered something. I just tried to hug him.

"let's jus---" I again heard screams. What the hell is happen in a while.....? I close my ears with my hand. Wait....! Its eunwoo.... i didn't wasted time and just ran in the direction.

As just he tried to garb my wrist. I didn't stoped and jerk his wrist. As I reach I found eunwoo was just running. As she saw me she ran to me and hug me.

I found a man like lia he is coming to us running. I just pull out my dagger from my belt and stab him in his head.

I know who are they now...?

"jagiya don't cry....!" I cup her face as suddenly someone garb my shoulders tightly. Its jimin oppa and others is behind him.

"y/n let's go....!" Chongson murmured and pick eunwoo on his laps. Thank god they didn't saw me with my dagger.

As their is still some space to ran from their. Jungkook hold my hand and just pull me with him. As after sometime I found ourselves running to our car.

As suddenly me and jungkook fall together because someone garb my leg. As I truned I found the creepy man was hovering over me. I tried to kick him off but he just held my feet and tried to bite me.

As they're really going crazy. As suddenly someone garb his hairs and push him away. It's joonie oppa. He helped both of us to stood up.

As I stood up I found minji. I ran to her to get her with us but chongson just pull out a gun and garb my wrist. He was about to shoot her. I just jerk his hand away.

"what are you doing chongson....?" He just garb my wrist.

"y/n she is not minji....!" He cupped my face and tried to explain me everything.

"no she is minji my bestie.....!" Tears welled up in my eyes. As minji just ran to us.

"y/n please try to understand....!" Joonie whispered. As he just garb my wrist as just chongson shoot minji.

I tried to free my wrist but they take me to car. Its a jeep type car. Its my favourite car. Everyone get arjust in car. My eyes is still watery. Did jimin oppa still didn't care about me...?

Did he hate me....? Maybe he also forgot the day of today....? Did I am not his sweetie anymore....? My eyes get more watry as I am just feeling angry on joonie oppa and chongson.

Eunwoo was just on chongson's laps. As suddenly someone cupped my face and made me face him. It's jungkook.

"y/n don't cry....!" he wiped my tears with his thumb. He have a playful smile on his cute bunny face.

"y/n if you cry I didn't give you strawberries.....!" Tae oppa ruffled my hairs with a smile on his face.

"let's go to a safe place....!" Chongson whispered. I still have tears in my eyes. As after such a while we're in my house. The gate get open automatically.

"y/n we don't have keys.... go and open it....!" I walked to door slowly. I put my index finger on door as it get open with a crack and sharp sound.

My eyes can't hold my tears back now. I just let them flow. My eyes is red and swallow. As chongson came infront of me. I just grip his collar.

"why the hell you just kill her....? Didn't you saw she was alive....?" i shouted at him with my teary eyes. I fall on ground crying badly.

"y/n she was not alive....!" Jin oppa whispered.

"she was my bestie.... the only one I have... she also left me like suhyeok and taemoo.... I am alone again....!" I shouted at him.

"y/n this is not manners to talk....!" Jimin oppa said in a calm voice.

"did you still even care for manners....? My bestie died because of this chongson.... I am alone... and you're teaching me manners....!" I shouted at him as I just felt my right cheeks burning.

Did he just slaped me....? I let my tears flow. I just looked at him with my teary eyss. He didn't care y/n.

"that's great oppa.... slap me again.... you know what...? Today I am feeling that I am adopted and you're no one to me....!" I just raised my voice.

"you can't understand the pain I am feeling because my bestie died and you just slaped me.... Good bye....!" I ran towards my room.

"sorry for begin a burden for 4 years... today I know who are you in real.... today the day we meet and the day we get separated...!" I said loudly going to my room.

Jimin's Perspective [ PoV ]

As jooine just walked to me. He looked at me.

"why are you crying....?" He question to me.

I am crying.

"jimin didn't she is your sister....?" I just moved my head side to side. My heart is saying something else. I am still angry on her.

"Then I will send her to her uncle and aunty back.... this will be better.... maybe their she didn't feel adopted....!" I just lower my head

"no she is not going... she is my sister.....!" I cried as tears flow from my eyes. I ran to her room. I can heard her sobs. Jungkook, yoongi and hobi was standing infront of the door.

They're just knocking on door badly. The door is open but anyone was not going inside. As finally jungkook walked inside. He called us inside.

As I just found my baby siting behind her shelves huging her knees. Her head was on her knees. I didn't said anything.