21

I move forward to her to bite her. I am craving for blood and meat of her.

Jimin how can you bite her....?

No... no no no... no jimin.... no... how can you bite your sister..? I bites my own hand. Y/n I can't bite you... even if I die... I can't bite you... I found that y/n is waking up.

"jimin oppa....!" I hide my hand behind my back. My hand is bleeding. I felt blood dripping from cornor of my lips.

"oppa what are you hiding....!?" She said pulling my hand.

"nothing y/n....!" I whispered but she just pulled my hand forcefully.

"oppa if you want to bite me then bite me why you bite yourself...!" She said wiping the blood from the corner of my lips. As she slowly peak my forehead and give me a warm smile.

"I am sorry....!" I whispered and let my tears fall down from my eyes.

"aah.... now why is he crying y/n...?" Tae whisper in his half sleep.

"he is just scared of zombies....!" Y/n whispers calmly.

"yeah when he just jumped back from helicopter when he is not scarred.... I told him not to jump....!" I felt irritated.

"I am think to make my best friend zombie.... if I am zombie then my best friend will also be a zombie....!" I said with a smirk on my face.

"don't disturb me I am sleeping....!" He said leaning on y/n's shoulder. She patted her cheeks. I also lean my head on her right shoulder.

"good night oppa....!" She lean her head on my head. She close her eyes.

Suddenly I again felt like hungry and angry. I move to y/n's hand to bite her. As I found hand coming to me. I grip the hand by my teeth and bite it.

As suddenly I came back in my conscious.

"y/n....!" She ruffled my hairs with her bleeding hand.

"it's ok oppa....!" She peak my cheeks. How can i bite my sister.... I felt my eyes immediately teary and tears fall down from my cheeks.

"it's just ok..... now me and you will play together after being a zombie....!" She said smiling. I hug her tightly.

"oppa if I would trun into zombie please don't let me bite anyone....! don't tell anyone about me...!" She whispers softly as I just nodded. The helicopter soon land on the plain area. She broke the hug and slowly looked at me.

"guys let's go....!" Chongson said removing his headphones away. As y/n stood up and held my hand. She walks out from the helicopter.

"Tae oppa....!" She called him as he open his eyes. He also jumped down after waking jungkook up. We all are standing beside the helicopter.

"y/n what happen to your hand....?" Tae whispers looking at her hand and taking it in his hands.

"maybe it's just get by helicopter.... its ok let's go....!" She whispers walking still helding my hand. Mine and her hand is tied together with each other.

As I look around.

island

"Island.....!" I said with widen eyes. Their is water all around. I really can't believe on this. How can we just came on an island.

"yeah... their is a building let's go....!" He held y/n's hand and start walking. As after a while we all found ourselves standing infront of a big mantion and their is also some other tall buildings which is just hidden by dense and tall trees.