Story Info

Welcome to End Game, my first Michael Clifford Fanfiction!
Michael has never actually been my lane, but be assured this story will be full of all the feels for my Michael lane friends. I am extremely excited for the story I have planned out!

A friendly reminder, I respect and love all of the 5sos relationships, and this is a work of fiction. Crystal will simply not exist in this world, due to the fact that Michael is the main character. But I love her, and Mystal, with my whole heart and would never want anyone to think otherwise! The other boys relationships will be in the story!

———
Face claim for Jordan/Jo is Kelsey Plum (kelseyplum10 on Instagram)

———Face claim for Jordan/Jo is Kelsey Plum (kelseyplum10 on Instagram)

———

This story will contain sexual content from time to time. I will not be prefacing those chapters with forewarning.

That being said, this story will also contain possibly triggering subjects. As to not give away chapter plots at the beginning I will preface these chapters with a trigger warning and level of low, medium, or high.

Ex: ⚠️ TW//high ⚠️

A list of possible triggers is listed below, refer back to it when theses warnings arise and proceed with cation if need be.

Possible Triggers

• injury and medical concerns
• anger
• gaslighting
• sexism
• parental abuse

———

If you've made it this far, I am so grateful. Please do enjoy this story! I am so excited to write it! Updates will be on Tuesdays and Fridays as has been my schedule for a while now. I will start updating following the completion of my Luke Hemmings book SOS, most likely sometime next week.

Don't forget to add this story to your library to get notifications when I update! Votes and comments are so appreciated, and I try to interact with each person who leaves comments when I can!

I love you guys!!!

~M =)