Fifteen

Cliff-conda
Okay, but I would know those hand tattoos in the worst lighting! Michael isn't dating JackieP he's dating her sister!!!

CALM 4ever
She was trying to soft launch but 5sos fam knows Michael's pinky finger in a photo out of a microwave. She gave us his whole ass hand.

Clifford Guitars
I cannot believe Michael has a girlfriend! I'm so happy for him.

AcesFaces
JP finally dating again is a sign this world is healing, I hope whoever he is he's good to her. 🥹

***

JP's Jumper Lands Her In Love?

Jordan (JP) Plum of the Las Vegas Aces took to Instagram Thursday to post a photo of herself snuggled close to a man, announcing the fact that she is off the market, something some fans were sorry to hear. The photo Plum posted had both her face and the man's shielded behind her hair and a hoodie pulled forward, hiding his identity fully. But the internet went wild with the photo, and speculation seems to be leaning towards one man, Michael Clifford. As a Aces fan you may not know the name, but fans of pop music may recognize him as ¼ of Australian Pop-Rock band 5 Seconds of Summer (5SOS), the guitarist to be precise.

Clifford was seen in Las Vegas this week following three shows in Mexico as part of his band's Take My Hand World Tour. On Monday Clifford joined known friend JackieP, a successful Twitch and Youtube streamer, for a four hour stream. JackieP also happens to be Jordan Plum's twin sister. Following their stream together, fans speculated that maybe the two were growing closer, or even potentially dating, but it looks like that may not be the case. JackieP and Clifford were seen at the LV Aces game against the LA Sparks later that afternoon, Clifford sporting a hoodie from the team's store with Plum's jersey number printed on the back. Conjecture seems to lead to one likely outcome, the pop-rock guitarist, and Las Vegas sweetheart are more than likely an item.

***

"So much for a soft launch." Calum chuckles as he reads the article over Michael's shoulder.

"I told her she could tell the world, she didn't want to have it blow up yet, so I guess we end up with this, because our fans are scary." Michael shrugs, lifting his phone to see if there's a message from Jo yet, but nothing. She's probably still at practice, but he's anxious to hear from her nonetheless.

"You were ready to announce it to the world? You two have spent like five days together." Ashton cocks an eyebrow in surprise.

"It's different, I knew that after a week of talking, maybe less. Being with her for the last week was unreal. She's different, she's special, she gets parts of my life that other people don't, and she just gets me." He sighs, running his hand through his hair before replacing his hat on his head.

"I've never seen you so hooked." Luke chuckles, "It's cute."

"I have no control of it, which is terrifying, but I'm trying not to let it freak me out."

"Don't panic, you deserve to see this through, Mike." Calum pushes.

"I'm trying." He sighs, "New York is a long way off though, and I hate that."

"We get to meet her in New York, right?" Ashton looks up from his phone.

"Ya, she's coming to the second New York show. She's playing games in New York the night of the first show and the night after our second show. I'm staying in New York on the 14th to see her game and I'll fly out early the next day to meet the tour in Indianapolis before soundcheck that day."

"Did she offer you anything in return for all the sacrifices you're making now? It just seems like you're doing all the work to make sure you guys see each other sometimes." Luke frowns.