Twenty-Two

Jo hisses slightly as she steps into the hot shower, leaning her head to the right to let the heat soak into her left shoulder, reaching to massage the muscle gently. The injury was getting worse, she was well aware of that, but she couldn't bail before the game on Thursday, not when Michael had been planning for months to come support her there. No, she could make it through one more game before calling in the doctors. Slowly rolling her neck back to center she reaches up carefully to massage her hair, letting the warm water wet the sweaty mess, adding shampoo as she hears the hotel room door open.

"Jo?" Michael's voice rings out a moment before he appears in the doorway.

"Hey, how was the show?" She asks, stepping back under the stream of water to rinse her hair.

"This one's better." He smirks, eying her body through the steamy glass.

"I needed a long shower after tonight's game, you're welcome to join me." She laughs.

"I was hoping you might say that." He grins, yanking his shirt from his body before undressing the rest of the way quickly.

"You're cute." She shakes her head at him as he steps into the shower moments later.

"How was your game?" He completely ignores her complement as he asks, stepping under the water as she steps out to find her conditioner.

"Good, it was a battle tonight, but we won, and I came out top scorer again." She smiles.

"Of course you did, you're amazing, Jo." He grins.

"No. But I work hard, and this year it's paying off." She shrugs, stepping back into the water to rinse her conditioner out, smiling as two arms snake around her middle as she does. Giggling when his feather light kisses tickle across her exposed neck.

"I love your laugh." He mumbles, kissing down the column of her throat more heavily.

"I love your kisses." She retorts, lowering her head as he moves off her neck, meeting his piercing stare.

"They're all yours." He smirks slightly, leaning in to capture her lips, pressing her easily against the wall of the shower as he deepens it.

Jo can't help but moan as Michael's knee presses between her thighs, his right hand dancing slowing across her stomach and up to cup her breast. Her own hands moving from their trapped position between their bodies to encircle his waist, lowering to squeeze his ass, enticing him closer.

Michael lowers his hands, scooping her thighs up quickly to wrap around his waist, grinding himself against her core. Jo can't help but gasp as he repeats the movement, her head falling back as she lets out a loud moan. Michael taking the opportunity to kiss down her neck again, this time trailing his lips to her right nipple, flicking it easily with his tongue.

"Fuck!" Jo groans out, her right hand carding into his wet hair, tugging softly as he sucks the bud into his mouth, working his tongue against it as he hums. "Oh fuck, yes." She spews again, grinding herself against his thick cock.

"Fuck." Michael pants as he releases her nipple, rolling his hips into hers as she continues to grind down on him.

"Let me down." She groans, trying to move her own legs until he releases her, helping her stand back on her feet. But instantly she drops to her knees, kissing his hip as she gently pushes him until his back is pressed to the wall.

"Jo." He barely gets her name out before her hand is wrapped around him, pumping slowly as her tongue flicks out to tease his tip. "Oh, fuck!" He hisses, watching her kitty lick around his slit. "Such a pretty little kitten." He hums, head falling back as she suddenly sucks his tip into her mouth, her tongue pressed to the underside as she begins to stroke over him, slowly taking him deeper and deeper.