Chapter 6

August waits outside the Gilbert house with Damon. The silence starts to make Damon uncomfortable. August glances at Damon and sighs.

"It was wolfsbane. The vervain to werewolves." August tells Damon, whose thoughts have been focusing on figuring out what August put into Mason's drink.

"That makes sense. It's literally in the name." Damon scolds himself. August smiles satisfied.

"That's one point for me Salvatore."

"Oh please, put a sock in it Bumblebee." August sends Damon a glare.

Stefan arrives and Elena exits the house. August looks between the two and can sense their love for eachother. It's powerful, but there seems to be some kind of power at play.

"August, why did you call me?" Stefan asks.

"Caroline is working for the doppelganger Katherine."

"What?" Damon asks enraged.

"She's being compelled to report the day's events to Katherine. She has a goal, but I don't know what." August lies. He does know Katherine's goal. Breakup Stefan and Elena. August actually likes this goal. That way he will get Stefan and Elena can have Damon. August can see a happy future for them all.

"Hello?! Earth to Bumblebee." Damon waves his hand in front of August. August wakes and grips Damon's hand. His eyes start to glow purple as his tail appears. He grips it tighter. Damon cries out in pain as a crunch sound is heard.

"Do not disturb me when I'm plotting." August speaks in a tone that demands Damon to obey.

"I was trying to make sure you were with us." Damon replies, as he snaps his hand back into place. August sends him a glare.

"So, what do we do about this?" Elena asks clueless as always.

"Nothing." August replies. "Katherine believes she has you all fooled. Leave it that way." Stefan nods.

"August is right. It's best Katherine doesn't know we're on to her." Stefan agrees. Damon hums in agreement. August smirks.

"Well, you know there's nothing more I love other than being right." August waves and heads to his car. He touches the car door and throws his head back with widened eyes.

Katherine walks into the courtyard of the Gilbert house. She sees a glow coming from August's car. She examines his car. She silently opens the door and searches around. She finds a moonstone in the back of August's car. She grabs it and speeds away.

August's head snaps down. His hair shaking a bit. He sends Elena a glare. He gets in his car and drives off. Katherine stole his moon stone. When her plan is done, August will be the one to kill her.

Once home, August can immediately sense the magical waves in the air. "I hope it's not my mother." He mutters. August taps on his globe. After the first call he decides to place it on his nightstand. "Oh." August states with a little surprise.

"Hello Devi." Wednesday says looking into the crystal ball with her dark eyes and evil smirk.

"My scorpion." August replies with a smile. He could express emotions just not in front of people.

"This nevermore school is better than I thought. They have a supernatural killing spree happening." Wednesday informs August.

"Ooh. Let me guess young scorpion you are searching for the killer?" August asks already knowing the answer. He knew every move Wednesday would make. She would do some extreme digging sometimes with the assistance of her powers, then accusations. Finally, Wednesday would always know her target.

"You know me to well." Wednesday smiles. A bubbly giggle sounds behind Wednesday. Her stare remains in the crystal ball. "Can you stop that unnecessary noise?" Wednesday asks. She sighs "That is my roommate Enid. She's a werewolf."

"Well, we have those in Mystic Falls aa well. A family of them at best. There's also vampires, witches and no I'm not lying... Doppelgangers." Wednesday's interest is peaked.

"Doppelgangers are the exact look a like of someone though they are not related or atleast not directly in some cases." Wednesday monologs. August blows her a kiss.

"The doppelgangers names are Elena Gilbert and Katherine Peirce." He tells his sister. He knew Wednesday would research the two. The hidden library in the school has information any supernatural person past and present. "Have you found the secret library yet?" Wednesday turns her attention to the crystal ball.

"There's a secret library?" August nods. Wednesday sends him an evil smile. August chuckles. A disembodied hand with manicured nails slides down the crystal ball. August gives Wednesday a look.

"Mom and Dad sent Lady Fingers with you?" Wednesday sends him a look. Thing also slides down August's crystal ball. Lady Fingers blocks Wednesday's image by being directly in front of the crystal ball. Thing also blocks August's image. "Thing!" August grabs him and places him the drawer. Wednesday grabs Lady Fingers and also places her in a drawer.

"Their affection reminds me of Mother and Father." Wednesday comments. August nods and grimaces. His parents would give eachother passionate kisses in front of the kids. August and Wednesday would always look away.

"It's romantic." August comments. "Speaking of romance, has anyone caught your attention?" August asks, blinking furiously. Wednesday sends August a glare.

"There's a boy." Wednesday admits. August gasps and sends his sister a look.

"His name is Xavier." A blonde girl appears in the crystal ball. Wednesday sends her a glare the girl doesn't notice. "Hi, I'm Enid Wednesday's bestfriend." Enid smiles. August grimaces. Enid has colors everywhere. Enid also reminds him of Caroline. Wednesday shoves Enid away from the crystal ball. August sends Wednesday a look.

"I also have a bestfriend. Her name is Caroline, she's also blonde." Wednesday chuckles.

"It seems blondes love being around Addams." Wednesday comments. August checks his clock.

"It also seems like your bedtime Miss child of woe." Wednesday sends him a glare and scrapes her black nails across the crystal ball. The image of her disappears.