Chapter 21

Jules screams as she is sent flying through the air with August's telekinesis, crashing into a tree, and breaking a few bones from the impact. The other werewolves move forward, to attack August, but Stefan and Damon stand beside him ready to fight anyone, who stops him. A werewolf moves forward and Damon rushes into his face before ripping out his heart. Another starts a fire with a tank, but Stefan holds him from behind and waves the fire around as a sign for the other werewolves to stay back. August walks up to Jules. He raises his hand, making Jules levitate into the air, he puts down one finger and breaks her left leg, making it break into a disgusting pose causing the blond werewolf to scream in pain.

"Jules, honey." August greets her. "There's no full moon tonight, meaning you won't heal as fast as last time." He puts down another finger, breaking her right leg, making her scream again. "I really want to kill you. However, death seem to good for you." August mutters the last part. He put down another finger breaking her right arm. A werewolf tackles Caroline to the ground. As another shoots a wooden arrow out of a crossbow but Stefan catches it and throws it into the side of the werewolves neck. He is about to finish off the werewolf when another stabs him from behind, making him grunt loudly in pain. Damon wrestles with Jules' boyfriend on the ground. The remaining werewolves excluding Tyler, all scream in pain and clutch their heads. August frowns at the behavior. A brown skinned male witch makes an appearance holding his hands up.

"Elijah made a promise to Elena. I'm here to see it's upheld. You need to go." Caroline pushes the werewolf off of her and pushes herself off the ground. The quartet stands beside eachother. "Get out of here. Now!"
........................................

August walks into his house, and something jumps onto his back. Thing having just jumped out of Caroline's car is revealed as the object. Thing crawls onto August's shoulder.

"Hello, Thing." August looks over his shoulder and moves his hand inwards, using his telekinesis to close the door.
.........................................

August steps out of the shower and wraps a towel around his body. He grabs another towel and dries his hair. He quickly gets dressed and looks down at his chest. He runs his fingers around the spot where the bullet striked. He stiffens sensing a disturbance in his mind.

''August. August!" Caroline screams into his mind, projecting her thoughts into his mind. August rolls his eyes.

"Yes, Caroline. How may I be of service to you." August projects his thoughts to her.

"So, sleepover. Elena and Bonnie suggests I invite you over. They think you're lonely over there."

"No thanks. I don't think I'll be able to handle Elena's presence."

"August! Just get you butt over here, before I march over there for you." August playfully rolls his eyes, as a smile creeps onto his face.

"Fine!"
.................................

August knocks on Caroline's door holding his pillow in his hand. He hears giggles and steps to the side out of the doorway. The door open and confetti explodes.

"Aw man." Caroline releases a sad sigh. "August, why did you step out of the way."

"I just took a shower." He answers. Caroline steps aside and let's him in. August looks around the house, though this is his second time inside, he never really looked around the first time. Elena and Bonnie peak from behind the living room wall. Caroline closes and locks the front door.

"August how do you prefer your sandwiches?" Caroline asks.

"Omg. He really is emo. Even his pillow is black." Bonnie says.

"I can hear you and just make it however you want."

"What's up with you. You should be glad you're alive after dying. Not go back into your emo phase." Caroline states, making August pout.

"It's not a phase, Caroline. It's a lifestyle." He corrects her, with a sassy tone and a roll of his eye.