A rapid knock was heard and Normani's mother was the first to open it.

"Good morning, Ms. Hamilton." Ryan greeted with a bright smile.

"Good morning Ryan." Andrea nodded and Normani is heard rushing down the stairs.

"Ryan!" Normani squealed.

"Normani!" Ryan opened her arms as Normani crashed into them.

"Can she-" Normani was about to ask but Andrea already knew what was being asked.

"Go ahead." Andrea walked away as Normani dragged Ryan into the house and upstairs.

"So, what's the tea?" Normani closed the door and jumped on the bed.

"I met a boy at camp." Ryan squealed and Normani does so as well.

"Is he cute?" Normani smirked.

"IS HE?" Ryan immediately showed Normani a picture of Keith and Normani jaw dropped.

"He's cute!" Normani praised.

"He's already in highschool, he's a freshman." Ryan giggled.

"Well a sophomore now." Normani wiggled her eyebrows and Ryan rolled her eyes while cheesing hard.

"Yeah and WE ARE GOING TO BE IN HIGHSCHOOL!" Ryan begin to jump up and down causing Normani to get up and jumped with her.

"I can't wait, I'm going to join the cheer squad." Normani begin to dance and Ryan giggled.

"I'mma join the dance team." Ryan sat down making Normani squinted her eyes.

"Does he play any sports?" Normani eyebrow twitched.

"Yes..." Ryan trailed off with a bright grin.

"Football?" Normani asked another.

"YES!" Ryan jaw dropped.

"Oh girl!" Normani jumped back onto her bed.

"I know right, he's so perfect." Ryan laid back and Normani does so as well.

"I can't wait to meet him." Normani teased.

"Shut up, what about you?" Ryan wondered.

"What about me?" Normani questioned.

"Are you going to get into a relationship this year?" Ryan asked.

"Of course, just not with a boy." Normani shrugged.

"Is this your way of coming out to me." Ryan giggled.

"I don't know if I like girls, but you won't know until you try." Normani stated...

Soon enough school came around and there was an assembly for the freshmen.

"Welcome class of 2014!" The principal greeted and everyone cheered.