14

"She's in love with you by the way." Yara whispers to Normani causing Normani to get flustered, Ryan watched the interaction questionably as Yara sits down with a grin on her face.

"What is going on with you two?" Ryan crossed her arms and Normani just put her face in her hands.

"Don't worry about." Yara begin to unpack her backpack and Ryan huffed in annoyance before the bell rung.

Throughout the day, Ryan continued to interrogate Yara who didn't crack at all. It was lunch time and they walked in to see Normani on her phone while Dinah was eating.

"Yo!" Yara greeted and Normani looked up.

"Hey hey." Normani gave her a soft smile while Dinah put a peace sign.

"Sup." Dinah nodded.

"Dinah." Ryan sit down with a frustrated huff.

"Ryan." Dinah tilted her head slightly.

"They are being secretive." Ryan revealed causing Normani to roll her eyes.

"Secretive?" Dinah's eyebrows rose.

"Yes they are hiding something." Ryan threw her arms around like a child.

"It doesn't concern you so." Yara shrugged.

"Then why can't I know." Ryan pouted.

"Because you're nosy and have a big mouth." Normani stated, scrolling through her phone.

"UEH?" Ryan put a hand on her chest clearly offended by the remark.

"Ya heard me." Normani set down her phone, Dinah eating a fry.

"If it don't concern me to then I don't care either." Dinah popped another fry in her mouth.

Normani laid on Dinah's shoulder and took a fry, receiving an annoyed look from Dinah causing her to smile innocently. After the day had ended, it was practice time and their skills were sharpening by the minute, the day of the rival will be thrilling. They won last year so hopefully they can this year. When that day did come, Normani couldn't get Yara's words out of her head. As they were watching the game, Normani was doing her casual cheer when she noticed Dinah's gaze. Butterflies immediately entered her stomach, when they finished the cheer, Normani looked at the clock and grew more nervous than before.

"You'll be fine." Victoria patted her back before ushering for the girls to get ready to cheer again, seeing the team about to score.

Which they did just before the half time whistle blew. The girls cheered along with the crowd and Ryan was probably the loudest seeing that it was Keith who scored the touchdown. The football players cleared from the field and the band kids, cheerleaders and dance team all lined up on the field to prepare. Normani, Ryan and Dinah were in front, all holding their heads up high. It was the rival team up first to perform and that's what they did. It was a little intimidating but Normani was unfazed. Before they could exit the field, Normani clapped her hands loudly which silenced everyone. The band marched and got into position.

"LADIES!" Normani yelled surprising Ryan and Dinah and the cheerleaders responded.

They did something similar as the band then lastly it was the dance team. Normani put up her hand and when she closed her fist, the song began to play (Drive Who Crazy - D4M $loan) and the dance team began to dance. After 10 seconds, the cheerleading squad done the same. The intro of the music stopped and the song finally began causing the band to start playing. The song was only 2 mins long which gave them time to do two performances before the football game continued. Once the song finished, they stopped dancing. Dinah, Normani and Ryan moved to the spot just like in practice. Normani was handed a ear piece unknowingly and they waited for the crowd to stop cheering. The music begin to play and no one expected to hear Normani's voice to ring throughout the stadium. The band didn't expect the mystery song that they spent months practicing to be hers. The dance team definitely didn't expect it. Just like in practice, they did just as perfect and amazing as they did before. During the slow part of the song where no drums were meant to be played, the drums players, including Dinah, pulled off their jacket revealing their physique. Normani had finished her hand stand into split which made the crowd go crazy then turned and instantly blushed at the now shirtless Dinah. She walked up to Dinah, as if it was a part of the performance and traced her finger along Dinah's jaw. Ushering Dinah along as they exited off the field while making sure that Dinah kept the eye contact they had. She sang and she played the drums without making a single mistake. Once the song ended. The three captains, did their final act before sassily walking off the field as well causing the crowd to cheer louder than they did for the rival team. The game ended with them winning once again and the rival team being defeated. After the game, Normani saw that Dinah had took off the drum, still shirtless since the heat made it impossible to wear, and basically jumped on her. Wrapping her legs around Dinah's waist, they hesitated before stealing a kiss eagerly. Ryan had ran to Keith and tackled him in kisses while congratulating him.

"Thank you babe." Keith smile and Ryan does so as well.

"Are we going back to your place after this?" Ryan bit her lip.

"I'm so down baby." Keith smirked and kissed her again but longer.

They pulled a part to get their stuff and leave the stadium. After the game, everyone went home safely and Ryan felt nervous. She was sitting on his bed as he took a shower. Looking around the room, she noticed the bobble heads of certain footballers and couldn't help but smile. Keith comes out the bathroom with just a towel, nothing that Ryan hasn't seen before but she still blushed anyway. Will tonight be the night she loses her virginity?

(A/N: Do y'all want a Ryan x Keith smut or are y'all just here for Norminah? 😭)