"You don't wanna talk about it I assume." Yara tried to lock eyes with Ryan who still held her head in her hands.

She doesn't say anything so Yara just sighs and pulls the girl up then picked her up. Yara carried her to Ryan's house and knocked on the door as best as she could.

"Coming!" Ryan's mother yelled. When she reached the door, she is taken back by the sight. "Is she okay?" She wondered in concern.

"No, she broke down in my arms when I showed up to the party. It might have something to do with Keith because I heard her yelling at him." Yara explains to her.

"Oh dear. Take some food up after you set her down." She steps aside and Yara readjust Ryan in her arms.

"Okay ma'am." Yara enters and carries the now sleeping girl to her room.

When Yara eventually makes it to the room, she sets Ryan down and let out a sigh of relief from the lightness in her arms. She leaves the room and goes to grab the food from the kitchen.

"I'll be back, tell Ryan I love her." Her mother waved and Yara nods with a wave.

Yara makes her way back upstairs and open the door to a half naked Ryan. Ryan was too depress to even care about the person that had just walked in while Yara's face immediately heats up before she swiftly turns around to give the girl her privacy.

"Thank you Yara." Ryan muttered with a hoarse voice and Yara just nods.

"Of course, you're my best friend right?" Yara smiles to herself.

Ryan didn't say anything, she wraps her arms around Yara and lay her head on her back, the gesture giving Yara chills. Yara turns around making Ryan's head fall onto her chest. Yara guides the girl back onto the bed but Ryan doesn't sit down.

"I need to pee." Ryan mumbles and Yara pulls away from the girl, a frown formed on Ryan's lips.

Yara just laughs and Ryan looks up letting a smile replace her lips. Ryan goes into the bathroom and Yara sets the food down and open Ryan's closet. Grabbing all of Keith's clothes before setting out a pair of scissors as well as a lighter. When Ryan exited the bathroom, she stops when she sees Keith's hoodie and jersey on her bed.

"Cut or burn?" Yara offered and Ryan bite her bottom lip.

"Both?" Ryan rose her eyebrow.

"Eat then you can do so." Yara removed the items from the bed and set them on the desk chair.

"Ahh, I see." Ryan climbed into the bed and grabbed her food.

Yara felt her phone buzz in her pocket and answered the call.

"Hey Dinah." Yara greeted first.

"Yo, I calmed Normani down, is Ryan okay?" Dinah asked as she sets the phone down and gets ready to drive.

"Yeah, we about to cut and burn Keith's clothes after she eats." Yara explains and Dinah just shake her head with a laugh.

"That's crazy. I'mma take Normani home, she passed out and I got to sober her up as well." Dinah rambles and Yara nod.

"Yeah, stay safe." Yara looked at the show Ryan started.

"Ard see ya." Dinah put up a peace sign.

"Bye." Yara does the same and hangs up.

Yara feels herself being pulled down and Ryan snuggles up into the girl while continuing to eat her food, pretending like she didn't do anything. Yara sighed and gotten herself comfortable as well and they watched show until Ryan had finished her food, some was fed to Yara as well. They turned off the TV and made their way downstairs, into the backyard. Yara created a little pit where they will be able to set the clothes on fire. While doing so, Ryan began cutting the jersey up and let out a little laugh as she does so.

"This is what you get for cheating on me." Ryan threw the pieces down, into the pit and lit up the match as Yara poured fuel on the pieces.

Letting go of the match, they watched as the flame formed and set ablaze the clothes. Ryan cheered while Yara grabbed the next piece of clothing.

"Here you are m'lady." Yara bowed and Ryan giggles with a grin.

"Thank you m'love. Let us torn thus broke material as one." Ryan mimics someone from a Shakespeare.

"Oh God, please stop." Yara laughs and facepalms herself.

They each grab an end of the hoodie and pulling on it like it was tug of war. The hoodie ended up tearing, without ease and Ryan threw it into the fire with a loud cheer.

"Fuck men!" Ryan twirled around happily.

"Yeah fuck men!" Yara also throws the hoodie into the fire after giving it a new design with the scissors.

Ryan's mother joins them with Yara's mother as they are laughing from hearing the girls from the front of the house yelling 'Fuck men.'

"I hope you two are cleaning this mess." Ryan's mother places her hands on her hips with an eyebrow rose.

"We will." Ryan giggles and pull Yara into a side hug.

"You're staying the night here?" Yara's mom ask with her arms crossed, only because she was a little cold.

"Pleaseeee." Ryan pouted and did puppy eyes.

"...Sure, okay, fine." Yara rolled her eyes at the girl antics.

"Alright." Yara's mom nods.

"Yesss." Ryan cheered like a child.

"You're such a child." Yara notes and Ryan shakes her head.

"No you." Ryan pokes the girl.

Yara swats the girl hand away and grabs the fire extinguisher. She put out the fire then grabs the awaited vacuum to clean up the dust and ashes. Once done, Ryan just watched the girl swiftly moved, Yara turns to Ryan and pokes her 20 times. With Ryan being ticklish, she laugh and runs back into the house to escape the girl but Yara runs after her. Their mothers just watch the interaction and shaking their heads.