It's been a month and Normani and Dinah has been kinda distant from each other. They would barely talk to each other when they are near each other and of course Ryan noticed.

"What's going on between you and Dinah?" Ryan asked.

"Nothing." Normani put up her leg against the wall.

"Y'all are so quiet." Ryan also stretched.

"Just nothing to talk about." Normani begin to practice her breathing.

"I know something happened, what is it?" Ryan continues to interrogate.

"It's nothing." Normani switched her legs.

"Normani." Ryan stopped stretching and crossed her arms and Normani does the same but place her hands on her hips.

"Ryan, just drop it. Nothing happened." Normani tells her.

"Fine. Don't tell me." Ryan walked away and Normani sighed leaving to go get water...

"Dinah! You're off key." Lizzo scolded.

"Sorry." Dinah muttered.

"Go get some water or something." Lizzo demanded and Dinah took off her drum and does so.

As she walked the hall, she sees Normani sitting on the floor with her head in her lap. Letting her intrusive thoughts win. She walks over to her and crouch down in front of her.

"Hey." Dinah tapped Normani on her shoe.

"What are you doing here?" Normani wondered.

"I was meant to get water but I came to see if you're okay." Dinah revealed.

"I'm fine." Normani responded.

"You're not though." Dinah simply stated.

"Can you-" Dinah immediately cuts Normani off.

"No I won't leave you alone." Dinah sat down next to Normani.

They sat in silence and Normani put her head back in her lap. Five minutes went past and one of the band members came to fetch Dinah.

"There you are, Lizzo is gonna cuss you out." He laughed.

"Whatever." Dinah looked back at Normani who hadn't moved.

"Just come on." He left and Dinah stood up.

"Yeah yeah." Dinah sighed as she went back to the band room.

"Normani, there you are. Come on girl." Victoria ushered and Normani stood up.

"Sorry." Normani mumbled.

"It's fine." Victoria watched Normani walk pass her and Normani bit her lip.

After practice, Dinah entered the gym and seen Normani slowly packing up. Ryan watched as Dinah walked up to Normani and hugged her from behind.

"Dinah." Normani tried to get free of her grip but Dinah tightened her grip causing Normani to give up.

"I want you to talk to me." Dinah touched her nose to Normani's temple and Normani relaxed in Dinah's arms.

"What do you want from me?" Normani closed her eyes.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing." Dinah also closed her eyes.