11

"That smells amazing." Her grandmother praised.

"It really does. I should go check on her." Dinah got up.

"Okay, keep it pg 13!" She teased.

"Grandma!" Dinah blushed and choked on her spit.

"I'm just messing." Her grandmother shooed.

Dinah makes her way upstairs and as soon as she opens the door, she's met with a plate of food in her face.

"Oh, well take this to your grandma." Normani ushered the plate to Dinah.

"Woah." Dinah took the plate but didn't pay the heat any mind.

"Careful, it's hot and don't eat it." Normani warned and Dinah nodded.

"Right..." Dinah snapped out of her gaze when Normani walked away.

She walked back down the stairs and walked over to her grandma.

"Oh you're back." Her grandma eyes wiggled.

"Here's your food." Dinah rolled her eyes.

"Oh thank you, tell her I said that." Her grandmother took the plate carefully since it was hot.

"Yeah okay." Dinah sat back down.

"Hmm, this is delicious." She sighed in the flavor getting flashbacks to when she used to cook.

"is it?" Dinah furrowed her eyebrows.

"She's a really good cook." She told her.

"Alright, what did she even cook?" Dinah huffed.

"Mash potatoes, chicken and yams." She responded and Dinah shot up.

"Can you eat alone?" Dinah stretched.

"Yes, I don't wanna third wheel anyways." Her grandmother shooed once again.

"Grandma, we're 15. None of that will happen anyways." Dinah brushed off.

"You never know, your mom lost hers at 15-" Grams mentions and Dinah blocked her eyes.

"I don't need to know that." Dinah unblocked her ears and her grandma laughs.

"Sorry sorry." She waved as Dinah goes back up the stairs.

As soon as she opened the door she sees Normani cleaning up the kitchen. She walks up to the door and hugs her from behind.

"Smells good." Dinah rested her head on Normani's shoulder.

"Mhm." Normani hummed in response as she continued to watch the stove.

"Since we're friends with benefits now, does that mean I can kiss you whenever?" Dinah eyebrow rose with a smirk.

"Not whenever." Normani clarified.

"How about right now?" Dinah kissed Normani's exposed neck.

"Go eat." Normani rolled her eyes and Dinah huffed.

"Ugh." Dinah walked over to the plate of food and picked up the awaiting fork.

"I get you contacts and take you shopping over the break and now you're suddenly so confident?" Normani took off the apron and hung it back up.

"Maybe." Dinah shrugged.

"You're still a dork." Normani goes to wash her hands again.

"I'm no whale's penis!" Dinah gasped, taking a bite from her food.

"I- okay." Normani grabbed her plate and walked to the basement.

"Hey come back." Dinah grabs Normani's hand and pull her towards her room instead.