"Oh not you..." Normani practically growled.

"Who's he?" Dinah questioned confused about everything.

"The ex." Normani said with venom and Dinah pulled a shocked expression.

"You made my life a living hell too." Arin rolled his eyes.

"Yes, blame the woman instead of the man who started it all." Normani turned to Dinah and Dinah looked down at Normani.

"I'll order for you." Dinah took her card and Normani smiled.

"Great! I'll be outside." Normani left the shop sassily and Dinah walked to the cashier.

Arin was the janitor.

"Okay, one rocky road and cookies n cream please." Dinah ordered.

The person at the register nodded and punched in the order. While Dinah waited, she noticed that Arin disappeared and she knew that was a bad sign.

"I get that you hate me but you should've saw what those girls did to me. It was just as embarrassing." Arin spoke first and Normani groaned in annoyance.

"I don't care and you deserved it." Normani pulled out her phone to distract herself from him.

"Well I'm sorry even though I know you won't accept my apology. I also want yo admit that I do still love you." Arin told her and Normani looked up at him.

She didn't say anything except walk pass him and back into the shop where she see Dinah spacing out while she wait for the ice cream. Normani shook her head before walking over to Dinah and laying her head on Dinah's chest.

"Oh, did he follow you?" Dinah asked.

"Mh." Normani hummed in annoyance.

"I'll take that as a yes." Dinah patted Normani's head and Normani lifted it to give Dinah a glare.

"Don't mess up my hair." Normani swatted Dinah's hand away.

"Sorry." Dinah stuffed them into her pocket and Normani laid her head back on Dinah's chest.

"Here you two are." The cashier set onto the container and they each grabbed their flavor.

"Thank you." Dinah thanked and they walked back outside while eating their ice cream.

"Wanna go to the park?" Normani wondered.

"Sure." Dinah answered and they begin to walk to the destination.

It was quiet at first until Normani started to hum a tone and walk along the curb.

"Have you ever actually really liked someone?" Normani asked as they walked.

"Not really no, I figured they were all out of my league anyways." Dinah pulled Normani to the other side of the sidewalk and begin to walk along the curb instead.

"How chivalrous of you." Normani giggled and Dinah blushed.

"I have siblings who do the same thing." Dinah shrugged.

"Are you saying you see me like a sister?" Normani begin to walk in front of Dinah, while walking backwards.

"No not at all-" Dinah defensively rejected.

"Oh so I'm childish?" Normani continued to tease and Dinah face went bright.

"I- uh- its-" Dinah stuttered before Normani cut her off.

"I'm just playing with you DJ." Normani kissed Dinah's cheek causing Dinah to stop.

"Oh." Dinah touched her cheek and Normani also stopped seeing that Dinah had.

"Come on slowpoke, I want to finish my ice cream on the swings." Normani waited for Dinah to get to her to begin walking again.

When they arrived, no one was there and they went to sit down on the swing-set. It was a comfortable silence as they swung and finished their ice cream.

"So...what he say to you?" Dinah asked knowing that she'd soon regret doing so.

"Absolute bullshit." Normani huffed.

"Oh-" Dinah did end up regretting as Normani begin to talk again.

"He was trying to victimize himself, then apologized then told me he still loves me." Normani rambled.

"That does sound like absolute bullshit." Dinah agreed.

"Exactly, that really just jarred me. That's why I came back into the store." Normani got up and threw her empty cup into the trashcan.

"Do you feel better?" Dinah questioned.

"No. Just seeing his face again pissed me off so much." Normani groaned in annoyance.

"I took you to be calm, you rant a lot." Dinah began to swing herself.

"Get use to it." Normani sat back on the swing and begin to swing herself back and forth in small motions.

"I-" Dinah was about to speak but her phone begin to ring.

Dinah answered and Normani got up.

"Who's that?" Normani wondered.

"My grandma, she can't find her pills." Dinah responded and Normani giggled.

"I'll ask my mom to take you home if you want." Normani pulled out her phone to see the time.

"Nah it's fine. I'll walk." Dinah got up as well and Normani pushed her back onto the

"Dinah Jane, I am your 'girlfriend', you are not walking anymore." Normani placed her hands on her hips.

"Okay okay fine." Dinah sighed exaggeratedly.

"Up up now, my mom is here." Normani helped Dinah up.

"How- when?" Dinah asked confused and Normani pulled out her phone.

"I told her to meet me at the park when she gets off of work." Normani turned on her heel and walked to the parked car.

"Oh..." Dinah trailed off as they approached the car.

"Who's this?" Andrea asked with wiggling eyebrows.

"My girlfriend." Normani told her.

"Your what?!" Andrea l questioned in shock not knowing her daughter even liked women.

"Can you drive her home?" Normani wondered as she opened the door.

"Fine." Andrea ushered for them to get in.

"No beating around the bush? No sugarcoating?" Dinah asked as they got into the car.

"Nope, me and my mom are like this." Normani crossed her fingers.

"Where's your address?" Andrea questioned and Dinah told her.

Dinah watched as Andrea pulled off without looking it up on the gps. Normani was on her phone the whole ride as Dinah watches the houses pass. It was comfortable and no one really wanted to break it. When they pulled up, Normani watched Dinah about to leave.

"Face-time me." Normani whispered in Dinah's ear.

"Hm?" Dinah hummed and turned to Normani but almost ended up kissing her instead.

Dinah pulled away first before she accidentally does so.

"Face-time me." Normani repeated not budging.

"Okay." Dinah got out and so does Normani, so she could sit in the front seat as well.

"I like her." Andrea shoved Normani a little.

"Good, she'll be around for a while." Normani buckled her seatbelt and they pulled off towards home.