"Hey everyone, it's Camila. There will be another party on Black Friday. Then the one after that will be after Christmas. Lasty there will be a New Year's party." Camila announced and everyone cheered.

"The alcohol will also be free those days." Lauren raised her glass and everyone cheered louder.

They exited off the stage and a way smaller girl appeared on the stage. She began to preform, some people began dancing while other drink and chat. Dinah went outside where Ryan was and sat down a space from her so Normani could sit next to her.

"Y'all need me to light this?" Lauren questioned the group around the unlit bonfire.

"Sure." Keith responded.

"Aight brb." Lauren walked away as Camila joined the group.

"If you didn't know already, Lauren is the host but I'm just here when she's high or drunk or both." Camila told them.

"Oh interesting." Ryan nodded.

"How do you guys know about this place?" Camila watched Lauren come back and lit up the bonfire.

"My captain brought us here." Normani answered.

"Victoria, amazing dancer." Lauren directed to Camila.

"You saw her dance?" Normani wondered.

"Yeah, I saw you dance too. Don't tell her I said this but you're almost better than her." Lauren also sat down and Dinah snickered.

"Just almost." Dinah teased and Normani locked eyes with her.

"Oh shut up Dinah." Normani pushed Dinah's head away and Dinah grabbed her hand.

"Sometimes I forget that they are actually dating." Keith whispered to Ryan.

"It was sudden as hell." Ryan whispered back.

"So what are you guys' names?" Camila broke the silence again.

"Dinah." Dinah responded first with a sly smirk.

"Normani..." Normani squinted her eyes at Dinah.

"Ryan." Ryan then revealed.

"Keith." Keith lastly told.

"Nice to meet you all." Camila gave them a soft smile.

"Lauren I'm done performing for the night." The short girl from before catches everyone's attention.

"Okay Allz." Lauren took a hit from her blunt as she sent someone a text.

"Have y'all seen Tori?" "Allz", who is real name is Allyson, Ally for short asked.

"She's over there sleeping." Camila pointed to the sleeping girl on the bench.

"Oh thank you." Ally skipped over to Tori while also waving at the other four who waved back.

"Y'all wanna play truth or dare or sum?" Lauren sat up and put out the blunt.

"Sure." They all collectively said.

"I wanna go first." Camila rose her hand and Lauren immediately put it down.

"Go ahead and ask then girl." Lauren shook her head and Normani hid her laugh.

"Fine, hmmm...Dinah truth or dare?" Camila asked and Dinah rose her eyebrows.

"Let's do truth for the first one." Dinah shrugged.

"Oh gosh, I don't know you enough to ask a truth question. Umm........." Camila went into deep thought because she can literally ask Dinah anything.

"Hurry up." Lauren growled.