"Ryan..." Keith came up to Ryan, hugging her from behind.

"Keith...What is it?" Ryan asked as she turned around to face her boyfriend.

"Where's your twin?" Keith chuckled.

"Probably with Dinah, who knows?" Ryan turned back around as she grabbed a few things from her locker.

"She's with me, we are going shopping." Victoria swung their hands back and forth.

Normani waved Ryan goodbye and Ryan waved back.

"We hanging out?" Keith bit his lip.

"Like a date?" Ryan eyebrow rose.

"Our last date was a week ago and I missed being with you." Keith kissed Ryan's neck.

"You're so sappy." Ryan closed her locker and looked at Keith.

"You know our 6 months are coming up?" Keith reminded.

"Mhm, it is." Ryan got on tippy toes and Keith locked their lips.

"Alright, let's go." Keith guided Ryan out the school.

They waited for their ride to come and while they waited, Victoria pulled up to them.

"You know, this is illegal. But it isn't illegal if you don't get caught." Victoria blew them a kiss before pulling off with a laughing Normani in the passenger seat.

Their ride finally arrived and they got in. While on their way there, they chatted about anything and everything. Once arriving at their destination, Keith helped Ryan out the car and they thanked the driver before walking hand in hand into the restaurant.

"KEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH!" Keith's little sister, Kaylan called as she ran across the restaurant.

"Oh geez." Keith sighed and Ryan giggled.

"Hi Kay." Ryan opened her arms.

"Ryan! I missed you." Kaylan hugged Ryan first and Ryan hugged the girl back.

"Are you two here on a date?" Keith's little brother, Kevin wiggled his eyebrows I'm a teasing way.

Keith rolled his eyes and dragged Ryan to a table while Ryan waved at Kevin.

"Hopefully that's the last of them." Keith sighed as he sat down in the booth.

"You bring me to your family's restaurant and expect us not to be bothered by your siblings." Ryan also sat down and Keith laughed nervously.

"You're right there, hopefully my parents will leave us alone." Keith leaned forward and so does Ryan.

"I wouldn't mind fully meeting your parents." Ryan smiled softly and Keith blushed.

"Hey you two, what drinks would you like to order?" Keith's mother, Jennifer asked.

"I'll take half and half." Ryan told her.

"I'll take water." Keith waved.

"Alright, your father will be here to take your orders." Jennifer nodded and walked off with a wave as well.

While waiting on their drinks, Ryan and Keith began to plan their future dates.

"You know we have to go on a double date with Normani and Dinah right?" Ryan giggled.

"Aww come on, Normani is so mean and Dinah is so dorky." Keith sighed.

"Keith." Ryan frowned.

"Sorry, you know I'm on the football team and we see anybody as losers." Keith shrugged.

"Am I a loser?" Ryan rose an eyebrow and Keith blushed again.

"Of course not, neither is Normani but Dinah definitely is." Keith watched as his mother set down the drinks.

"Geez." Ryan sighed as she sat back.

"I hope I'm not interrupting a trouble in paradise conversation." Jennifer remarked.

"Nope, everything is fine." Ryan waved off as she stuck her straw into her drink.

"Thanks Ma." Keith does the same and they both went to take a sip.

"Well I'll leave you two, have fun." Jennifer nudged her son before disappearing to the back.

They continued their conversation and waited for his father to swing by and collect their order.

"Keiiiiith..." Kaylan called as she peeped her head above the table.

"What is it you want?" Keith rolled his eyes.

"Who's Dinah and Normani?" Kaylan wondered.

"They are Ryan's friends- Ow!" Keith winced after getting kicked in the shin by Ryan.

"Normani is my bestfriend, I haven't gotten the chance to get to know Dinah yet." Ryan sipped her drink.

"Ohh, can I meet them?" Kaylan questioned.

"Maybe, we'll see." Ryan shrugged.

Keith's father came up to the table and patted Kaylan's shoulder.

"Sorry for her, go help mom wash the dishes." He ushered the little girl off.

"Yes sir." Kaylan responded as she skipped to the back of the restaurant.

"What would you two like?" He asked.

"A chicken caesar salad." Ryan answered as she slid the menu to him.

"Wings for me." Keith does the same.

"Alright, you better be paying Junior." He walked away with loud laugh.

"Whatever dad." Keith replied turning his attention back towards Ryan.

They then went to discuss more things, the main topic was the prep rally and the versus game.

"You better win." Ryan rolled her eyes playfully.

"Of course baby." Keith smirked and Ryan got up to sit next to him.

"Do you want me to come over or are you dropping me off?" Ryan leaned on Keith's shoulder.

"Gotta drop you off, going to work here after." Keith kissed the top of Ryan's head.

"Knew it." Ryan got off and pecked Keith's lips and Keith went in for a second kiss.

"Here's your food." Jennifer set down and zoomed away to seat the new customers.

"Thank you mom." Keith pulled away from the kiss swiftly.

"Thank you." Ryan also thanked while smiling softly with a light blush.

Ryan moved back to her original spot and they ate their food. Keith didn't need to pay but he ended up doing so anyways and they walked hand in hand out of the place. Keith slid his arm across Ryan's shoulders and pulled her in for another kiss. Since Ryan house was close, they just walked and talked.

"I'll be an upperclassman next year." Keith bragged.

"You will." Ryan giggled.

"Then I'll graduate, oh goodness." Keith fake gagged.

"we have 3 years to spend each day with each other." Ryan points out.

"I'll cherish it all baby." Keith bit his lip after kissing Ryan on her hands then began to swing their hands.

They finally arrived at Ryan's house and before Ryan could unlock her door. Keith kissed her on her cheek then kissed her neck. He then extended his arms and Ryan hugged him back.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Ryan kissed his jawline.

"Depends on if I feel like getting up for school tomorrow." Keith teased and Ryan rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." Ryan pulled away from the hug but Keith pulled her back in.

"I was just messing." Keith leaned in.

"Mhm, see ya Keith." Ryan pecked Keith's lips before unlocking the door and entering her house.

"See ya." Keith waved before skipping away happily.