15

Ryan did end up losing her virginity that night, but so did Normani and Dinah. She didn't know why but she felt nervous. Between her and Ryan, she was the one with more confidence but since she developed feelings for the taller girl, she was to even be around her. They are currently walking to the bus-stop after the game, Dinah's arms over her shoulders and kisses being planted on her temple, cheek and neck.

"Dinah." Normani whined, pushing Dinah's face away but Dinah continues to give her kisses.

"You've been avoiding me for a while now, I need some loving from you." Dinah grabbed Normani's hips, bringing her closer and began to peck her neck once again.

Normani wanted to tilt her head and wrap her arms Dinah's neck but they were at a busstop with people watching.

"We're friends with benefits, that's all." Normani whispered in Dinah's ear and Dinah connected their foreheads this time.

"Are we?" Dinah smirked.

"Yes..." Normani muttered but it wasn't convincing at all.

"Hm?" Dinah hands trailed to Normani's ass and Normani immediately stops her.

"Stoppp." Normani separating them, Dinah protested but saw the bus approaching.

They were about to get on the bus but someone honks their horn. It was Normani's mother and Normani smiled jogging to her car with Dinah right behind her.

"Hey girls! Get on in." Andrea ushered after rolling the window down.

They wasted no time getting into the car and buckling their seatbelt.

"Dinah, it's been awhile since I seen you. Look at you all grown up." Andrea noted.

"You as well ma'am, still as dazzling as ever I see." Dinah replied with a compliment.

"Such a charmer she is." Andrea winked to Normani.

"No she's not." Normani rolled her eyes with a blush.

"That's because you've been avoiding me." Dinah also rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." Normani looked out the window.

"It didn't seem like you two were fighting when I pulled up." Andrea mentions.

"We aren't and weren't." Normani face got hotter in embarrassment from remembering what happened before she pulled up.

"Then why are you avoiding her?" Andrea wondered and Normani looked to see Dinah smirking at her.

"Because she's not a charmer." Normani scoffed.

"Wow. Allegations!" Dinah jaw dropped and put her hand over her chest dramatically.

"Shut up." Normani crossed her arms.

"Make me." Dinah whispered in her ear causing Normani to squeak.

Andrea shoot her a look of confusion and concerning while Normani covered her face from embarrassment. Dinah sat back with a small laugh. Andrea pulled up to the house and Normani and Dinah got out.

"I'll see you in the morning, I have a party to get to." Andrea told them while still in the car.

"Okay thank you for the ride and have fun!" Normani smiled and waved to her mom.

"Have fun Ms. Andrea." Dinah nodded and follow Normani to the house.

When Andrea pulled off, Normani turn to look at Dinah before unlocking her front door.

"I'm assuming you staying over." Normani walked into the place and Dinah eyebrow twitched.

"Do you want me to?" A grin plastered onto Dinah's face and Normani rolled her eyes.