"I mean how could you cheat on her Keith?" Kaylan argues.

"You're going to try and win her back right?" Kevin tilts his head at his older brother.

"You can't just win someone back after cheating on them." Kaylan threw her arms around while Keith groans in annoyance.

"Okay! Get out of my room idiots." He stood up and pushed the two out.

They were fussing but that didn't stop him from slamming the door on his face. He hears his window open and turns around to Nesta.

"Sup." She greeted nervously.

"Wassup." He sighed, going back to his desk.

"Things aren't awkward between us right?" She wondered and he lets out an even longer sigh.

"Well I did do something dumb which resulted in me losing my girlfriend so no, um not really. But I'm not really in the mood to see or speak to you right now." He told her truthfully and she nods in understanding.

"I'm really sorry Keith." Nesta says before leaving without waiting for a response. As she makes her way to a store, she spots Ryan taking pictures of the sky. It honestly confused the girl but she wasn't going to judge. Maybe she could put this whole thing behind them, so she made her way over to the smaller girl. "Hi." She greets making the Ryan jump.

"Um hi.." Ryan looked around, to see if it was her that the taller girl was speaking to.

"Ryan right?" Nesta asked, already knowing the answer though.

"Yes, and you are?" Ryan tilts her head.

"Nesta." The taller girl introduced and Ryan nodded slowly.

"How do you know me?" She wondered.

"From school, wait do you not recognize me?" Nesta questioned in shock and Ryan shook her head.

"Should I?" She asked and Nesta brain beginning to calculate the best way to tell her who she is.

"Well um...okay well I'll just lay it on you. I'm the girl you caught Keith with. And what we did was very wrong and was a terrible mistake, I truly had no intentions on doing that with him really, I was just looking for anyone to get laid with but he showed up out of the blue and I was very drunk. He told me what happened the next day, then avoided me ever since and I haven't been-" Nesta constantly rambled until Ryan eventually cuts her off.

"Woah woah, slow and calm down." She signals, putting up her hands.

"I'm really sorry, the last thing I wanted to do was get in between you and Keith." Nesta concludes her rant and Ryan sighs.

"I'm not mad at you." She tells her making Nesta eyes widened.

"You're not?" Nesta asks, more for herself.

"It could have been any girl realistically, but it just so happened to be you. But the man in the scenario would always be the same so no I'm not mad at you, I'm angry at Keith for betraying my love and trust." Ryan explains.

"Well, even though we were friends and as his friend I won't tell you to forgive him and what not but he is a decent guy who truly loves you. He looks pretty bad while you're practically glowing." Nesta laughs nervously while Ryan giggles.

"Thank you for being honest with me though. I truly didn't know who you were." She clarifies and Nesta chuckles softly.

"It's the least I can do, thank you for your forgiveness. I gotta go now but I'll see you around." Nesta gives her a small nod before jogging off towards the store while Ryan went back to taking pictures of the sky.

"I got us ice cream." Yara appears a few seconds later and Ryan gives her bright smile.

"Thank you thank you, now let's head to the beach. I wanna walk around in the sand." She interlocked their hands and they begin to walk to the beach.

When they do reach their destination, they hear a loud squeal coming from a girl that Ryan is familiar with.

"What a convenience that we ran into each other!" Camila beamed and Ryan gives her the best fake smile she can conjure.

"Camila." Ryan says through her smile, Yara immediately sensing the tension from her.

"Hi Ryan, who's your friend?" Camila looked at Yara.

"I'm-" Yara was about to introduce but Ryan cuts her off.

"Yara, what are you doing here?" She changes the subject.

"Was thinking of throwing a beach party soon, after prom most likely. Hey do you think Dinah and Normani would come?" Camila wondered.

"Normani and Dinah will likely spend the day together, alone." Ryan emphasizes.

"Oh bummer, the squad wanted to hang out with them again." Camila shrugs.

"Then set it up before prom?" Ryan suggested then mentally face palmed herself.

"Great idea! Let me call Dinah." Camila squeals then leaves.

"Oh brother." Ryan sighs.

"Do you not like her?" Yara questions.

"She's...something? I just don't trust her, especially after what Normani told me." Ryan reveals and Yara eyebrows shot up.

"And what did Normani tell you?" She continues to ask and Ryan lock their eyes.

"I'll tell you later-" She almost finished saying before Lauren shows up this time.

"Yo, what's up Ryan." The green eyes greeted and Ryan gives her a soft smile.

"Lauren, hello." Ryan greets back.

"Who's the cutie?" Lauren nodded her head towards Yara who looks around before blushing.

"That is Yara." Camila introduced once returning to the trio.

"Ah, y'all should come to the after prom party. It'll be fun." Lauren suggests.

"We'll see, oh and what did Dinah say?" Ryan rose an eyebrow at Camila.

"Nothing, she didn't pick up. But I left her a voicenote." She reveals and Ryan nods slowly.

"Well we should get going. We have some things to discuss." Ryan tugs Yara towards her.

"We do?" Yara tilts her head.

"About prom." Ryan furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh then yes we do." Yara laughs nervously.

"Well see ya." Ryan gave them a nod and Lauren and Camila shrugged.

"Bye bye!" Camila waved exaggeratedly.

"Peace." Lauren threw up the sign then continued to scope the area.