It was prep rally time and everyone was getting ready to perform.

"I'm so nervous." Ryan told Normani as they got into position.

"Don't be." Normani looked behind her to Victoria who ushered for everyone to get into their spots.

"Wow, thanks Mani." Victoria rolled eyes as she lined up with the band.

"You're very welcome." Normani waved as she got into the front as Victoria instructed.

"Where's Dinah?" Lizzo yelled.

"In the bathroom." Normani yelled back and Lizzo gave her a thumbs up.

"How did you know that?" Victoria smirked.

"She texted me, "tell captain I'm in the bathroom," that's how I know." Normani shook her head and Victoria giggled.

"Good luck babe." Keith told Ryan as the players ran past the group.

"Thank you." Ryan blew him a kiss before turning her attention back to the school.

"You two disgust me." Rameer fake gagged.

"I'm back." Dinah announced as she ran to the lineup.

"About time." Lizzo pushed Dinah into position before giving the principal a thumbs up.

"Welcome Everyone to the prep rally against our rival, Greenwick High!"

"WHAT IS GREENWICK?" Victoria yelled.

"A FUCKING PRICK!" The school shouted back.

"WHAT CAN THEY DO?" Victoria yelled again.

"SUCK THIS DICK!" The school shouted back once again.

"Thank you Victoria." The principal shook her head with a small laugh.

She continued the announcements and after finishing with that, she announced the band, cheer-squad and dance team to begin their performances causing the school to cheer. Everyone got to performing and it went perfectly. After they finished, they jogged off so the football players can run through the banner as each player was announced.

"Y'all did amazing." Victoria clapped and they said their collective thanks.

"Let's go change out of uniform." Lizzo ushered and they all followed her to the gym.

They changed out of their and Normani practically dragged Dinah to the food trucks that had pulled up onto the track off the football field. By the time they had finished changing, the prep rally was over and everyone was still making their way off the stands. Normani bought both her and Dinah's food then made their way to the other set of bleachers which was empty.

"Hey lovebirds." Ryan greeted with Keith hand locked in with hers.

"Speak for yourself." Normani took a bite of her wing before sitting down as Dinah did the same.

"Anyways, what are we going to do today?" Ryan also sat down next to Normani and begun to swing her feet.

"I don't know." Normani shrugged.

"Let's dunk a teacher." Keith suggested and Ryan perked up.

"Okay! Come on!" Ryan got up and dragged Keith with her.

Normani looked at Dinah and Dinah held in her laughter because of Normani's facial expression. They also got up and followed the duo, throwing away their food in the process.

"Dunk your favorite...or least favorite, teacher!" The principal announced and everyone cheered.

As the dunking went on, Keith decided to give it a shot. It was no thought he was popular so everyone was cheering for him. After 3 attempts, he missed them all.

"Gah! That is impossible." Keith huffed as he joined Ryan again.

"Seems like Ms. K is sitting pretty and lucky up there." The principal laughed.

Normani held up 3 dollars to the principal and the principal took it.

"Dinah, you give it a try." Normani told her and Dinah furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Oh okay." Dinah took 3 balls and went to the line.

She threw the first one and missed completely. Everyone laughed and some even cracked jokes. Dinah gave Normani the last ball and Normani took it with grace.

"You're confident." Normani giggled.

"Can you hold these?" Dinah took off her glasses and Normani took them as well.

Dinah aligned herself and threw the ball with more power. It ended up hitting the button and in Ms. K went. Everyone was in shock as Normani was clapping.

"That was so worth $3." Normani laughed and Dinah turned to see Normani wearing her glasses.

"Cute." Dinah muttered.

"What was that?" Normani took off the glasses.

"Nothing." Dinah looked away with a blush and Normani looked back at Ryan.

"My girlfriend is better than your boyfriend." Normani teased and Ryan scoffed.

"That is a lie." Ryan crossed her arms and Normani walked behind Dinah.

Dinah bend down so Normani jumped on her back. Dinah walked off giving Normani a piggy back ride and Ryan followed with Keith in hand.

"Hey idiots, y'all wanna ditch and go to a party?" Victoria asked them causing them to stop walking and look amongst each other.

"Sure." Normani gave her a thumbs up and they followed Victoria until she got off the bleachers.

"This is my boyfriend." Victoria introduced and John waved, Normani waved back.

"This is my boyfriend." Ryan mimicked causing Victoria to shake her head with a small smile.

"Funny Ryan." Victoria ushered for them to follow her and they made their way off the field.

It was a short walk to the place and it turned out to be a warehouse. Victoria knocked on the door 7 times and a pale girl with green eyes with tattoos and a blunt in her mouth opened the door.

"Password." The pale girl took the blunt out.

"27." Victoria rolled her eyes at the girl.

"Enter." She gestured and as they all entered, there was a bar, a stage and a pool/jacuzzi in the corner of the place.

"To the bar." Normani pointed and Dinah carried her there with Victoria and John following behind.

Dinah set Normani down on the stool and she began to order their drinks.

"Who are these people?" Dinah looked around.

"Some of them are private school kids, the host is Lauren Jauregui. She's homeschooled so she throw parties in this warehouse because she can." Victoria answered as she took her shot then scrunched up her face.

"John." Normani whispered and John looked at her.

"Yo." John whispered back.

"Do you love Victoria?" Normani whispered again.

"I'm sure I do." John smiled.

"What are you two talking about?" Victoria rose an eyebrow.

"Nothing." Normani drinking her piña colada.

"Yeah, don't worry about it." John kissed Victoria's forehead and Victoria huffed.

"You're an alcoholic." Normani peeped at Dinah drinking her whiskey.

"Pfft." Dinah laughed.

"You're drinking whiskey like tea." Normani pointed out.

"Same difference." Dinah shrugged.

"Alcoholic." Normani also shrugged.

"Chill." Dinah finished her drink and got up.

Normani paid for the drinks and also got up interlocking her free hand with Dinah's so she wouldn't get separated.